Originally posted by: caller123
I think today will be WU day for us😭
Kate, As a subscriber you should be able to watch Zee TV live. Check if you can 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
I think today will be WU day for us😭
Kate, As a subscriber you should be able to watch Zee TV live. Check if you can 😉
tried cannot😭
Kate, As a subscriber you should be able to watch Zee TV live. Check if you can 😉
Aww... Veer was enjoying rani's dance.
If episode is up let us know. Even WU is ok. My head started banging. Cannot check anymore
No promo! no precap! no episode! today's episode better be super 😈
Nice 😃 looks fun. They air these segments a day before the real episode. So I assume this will be tomorrow. Or today?
No promo! no precap! no episode! today's episode better be super 😈
I’m scared.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Nice 😃 looks fun. They air these segments a day before the real episode. So I assume this will be tomorrow. Or today?
Might be today
Originally posted by: caller123
Might be today
Given it’s not uploaded yet, I think so too
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I’m scared.
You think something terrible will happen?