You asked, I answered. It’s your problem if it’s not the answer you were d*ing for 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You asked, I answered. It’s your problem if it’s not the answer you were d*ing for 🤣
Originally posted by: MaalGang
You asked, I answered. It’s your problem if it’s not the answer you were d*ing for 🤣
With 'fans' like you, who needs 'haters'? 🤡
With haters who are obsessed like you, who needs fans? You are right
Probably a scheduling thing- since DP was wrapping up Shakun's film before Covid- so I guess that would have taken priority
I doubt it's a comment on the length of the role
tbh same 😆
I'm not a big fan of DP, but if she is getting what she supposedly charges per film and is only doing as much as Vani did in War... 😆 I'd say she got herself a sweetheart of a deal.
Is there one person on this forum who wouldn't like that work:pay ratio?😆
that’s the only thing I am looking forward to 😆
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
0