NGL these reaction emojis are ugly AF and annoying my eyes. I think I’m going to stop using them 🤔
I was like that with the last update and then gave in...otherwise I was ending up quoting every post just to say "I agree" 😡😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
NGL these reaction emojis are ugly AF and annoying my eyes. I think I’m going to stop using them 🤔
I was like that with the last update and then gave in...otherwise I was ending up quoting every post just to say "I agree" 😡😆
Also, curious: was Ranjan sir this emo about previous seasons/actors as well or just these two? 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Also, curious: was Ranjan sir this emo about previous seasons/actors as well or just these two? 😆
Seems to be all of them but this photo killed me
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9atNyKBYCP/?igshid=d8gaprs49rtx
🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I was like that with the last update and then gave in...otherwise I was ending up quoting every post just to say "I agree" 😡😆
PSA if I don’t react to your post of quote it just assume I agree plz. Nothing personal plz. I am just irritated plz.
WHAT WAS THIS SCENE?! 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
WHAT WAS THIS SCENE?! 🤣
SAWWAAARIYAAAAAA OH SAWARIYAAAAAA 🤣
what a hands on director 🤣
PSA if I don’t react to your post of quote it just assume I agree plz. Nothing personal plz. I am just irritated plz.

Honestly...imagine going to work and THIS being your job 🤣
Also glad to see she’s eating properly but what is this song and how have I never heard of it 🤣
And I know my baba sehgal tunes 😎
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Honestly...imagine going to work and THIS being your job 🤣
And this 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brp0_4zlHf4/?igshid=ykf4a5s1gyh0