Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'll take it as compliment🤣🤣
compliment hi tha,
jeet te hue bhi haarenge log,
and tu jeet ke nikal jana🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'll take it as compliment🤣🤣
compliment hi tha,
jeet te hue bhi haarenge log,
and tu jeet ke nikal jana🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aapko humse mohabbat nahi hai?
Aap hume ignore karrahi thi😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
WRONG!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
At least quote Sherlock correctly, wannabe Sherlock. 😆
Elementary Watson. I left it that way to be solved.
![]()
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
compliment hi tha,
jeet te hue bhi haarenge log,
and tu jeet ke nikal jana🤣
Jeet ke nikalna mere bas ka nahi😆
Baaki Ghumaane ke liye I'm always here🤣
Nah...hum audience banke sabko cheer karengeOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Why sign up karo na
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nah...hum audience banke sabko cheer karenge
But why aap hume join kyun nahi karrahi game mein.
Though I haven’t taken part in any kind of puzzle game before, But this sounds interesting!!
Signup for me...👍🏼
Hum aapko nazarandaaz kare?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aap hume ignore karrahi thi😭
Yeh apraad hum nahi karsakte
Nahi re Soni...I dont think I will be able to do this😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But why aap hume join kyun nahi karrahi game mein.
hope so😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You're welcome Milady
Chillax
I do believe our game hosts wont make it that difficult for you all<3