She’s a Jenny fan WOHOOOOO 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
She’s a Jenny fan WOHOOOOO 😆
How stupid of them to forget the most imp badge🤣
😂😂😂
She’s a Jenny fan WOHOOOOO 😆
Def wanna see them together actually SM and Jenny would be 🔥🔥🔥 too I feel like
She wants to go Seychelles WAH WAH WHAT QUESTIONS
I was going to wait till you all were online but can’t keep it in my stomach 😆 I messaged that Bhavna from PV directly and asked her about the interview. She said the delay was because they didn’t have a bank of episodes BUT the interview that we have been waiting for will be coming next Tuesday or Wednesday. They are just picking the date ☺️ she asked me to let the others know 🤣
Wow great news
Thanks Huma for this
Does this make me your favourite?
Anybody want to ask her anything I am willing to ask. I’m
In the mood today 🤣
Ask her about pinnacle celebs story
Awww 🤗
This one to all of you my lovely sisters
Ask her about pinnacle celebs story
What exactly about it?
Awww 🤗
This one to all of you my lovely sisters
AWW NINAAA EMOTIONAL KAR DIYA 🤗