Partner I have unresed 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Partner I have unresed 👍🏼
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Partner 🤗
You have pointed out the exact lines which I loved the most as well 🤗👏
It was so touching ❤️ when Kaka said "mahavari ladkiyo ko hoti hai hum nahi samajh sakte unka Dard " I got goosebumps and felt like crying 😭 finally someone who understands the correct reason why girls were traditionally told to remain indoors and avoid activities 👍🏼 but the society carried forward these rules and now it has become taboo.
I am so glad how saddened and scared her felt when Kaka said that. He really felt bad for girls who have to suffer the pain 😭 and he accepted that men can never understand that 👏
I loved his tark 👍🏼 Ani should be considerate and not force Bon to so something ,'if she is in pain' . It was not based on any taboo but fact.
Now coming to Ani's reply isn't he amazing in these things he not only accepted Kaka's POV but also did the right thing. He let Bon decide 👏 It was amazing and Hats off 👏
I loved how Bondita not just thought of getting over this problem only for herself but for ALL other girls as well 👏
Even in the market, Ani was really considerate and whatever he said was so on point. Savage Bon be like "padhai abb meri zid hai" 😎👏
Even in temple she said the correct thing, jo cheez humko bhagwaan ne di hai vo paap kaise hua ? It should be accepted like a Prasad 👏
I loved the episode and have seen it on loop 😎
Partner 🤗
I watched it on loop too😆🤪
I was actually surprised by kaka's considerate arguments😳
Temple wale bon dailogues r relevant even in todays world..👍🏼
Ani's charachter is just getting better day by day😎
Beautifully penned down Toto 👏🤗
This episode truly depicted the essence of BB... Your observations were on point, each and every thing you mentioned was heartfelt 😳
Ani is such a sweetheart ❤️ how considerate he is regarding everyone's pain and yes it was so beautiful to see Kaka trying to understand Bon's pain ⭐️
Ani is the best husband a woman can get, period. ❤️
I am going to watch this episode again, and this time from your POV 😳
Amazing work Toto 👏, keep them coming 😃
Originally posted by: AninditaP
Beautifully penned down Toto 👏🤗
This episode truly depicted the essence of BB... Your observations were on point, each and every thing you mentioned was heartfelt 😳
Ani is such a sweetheart ❤️ how considerate he is regarding everyone's pain and yes it was so beautiful to see Kaka trying to understand Bon's pain ⭐️
Ani is the best husband a woman can get, period. ❤️
I am going to watch this episode again, and this time from your POV 😳
Amazing work Toto 👏, keep them coming 😃
Thank u so much dita😳
Aww..Tumhe itna pasand aya mera pov, ki u r watching it again !!🤗❤️