Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

The latest part was written beautifully and was really touching❤️

There is a difference of 5yrs between ArIya, hain na???

Will comment later in detail

Thanks for your replies🤗

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Yes 5 years difference..

Ok no problem..👍🏼

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Perfect 🥰🥰 👌 👌  r

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Loved it❤️

Arjun going through so many emotions while seeing his paintings again nd again..u described it beautifully..100/100 frm me😆

Riya finally back to Rawte house

Lol i dont knw how but i thought that he will put up the sketches as exhibitions in their room😃i really loved how Riya again went red☺️nd Arjun teased her😉loved it sooo much..again 100/100😆

Cont sooooonn..plz jaldi de dena..plzz😔

Edited by Ariyatogether - 3 years ago
CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Perfect 🥰🥰 👌 👌  r

mera phone hang ho gya tha isliye acche se comment nhi kr payi .  

Arjun ka surprise riya ke liye to shock jesa tha , bechari kuch keh hi nhi pa rhi h  ,

she get so happy when arjun says tumhare bare me soch rha tha ☺☺ blushing beauty🤗 , 

arjun ki khabar ke liye uske peeche jasoos hai 😆😆😆 , 

finally riya is back to rawte house 🏠,  hope We will see ariya moments 😀.         

Arjun  aur aayi ki cleanliness wali batein sunkar mere dimag me ye doubt h , ki arjun ko kabhi riya ki depressed state ke bare me ptaa chalega  , I mean ki wo aise kyu krti h ??   

Thanks for pm 

Update soon 🤗❤

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm.

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Loved it 

Finally Riya is home 

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yaarrr... Inni aasani se kaise riyu maan skti hai... Nai nai arjun should be punished or something 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear💕

Awesome part 🙂 

I loved how Arjun understood Riyas deep love towards her 🙂

I was smiling reading how Arjun was teasing Riya in the end 

Poor Riya got too embarrassed in all this & now she has nothing to hide

Good that Arjun acknowledged her love & reciprocated to it sweetly

Let's see what happens next 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

kavya1994 thumbnail

Comments for Part-6 :

The way Arjun easily guessed it correctly that Riya was trying to sketch his eyes just with one look at it, that itself shows how much attention he pays to himself, personally he is always like that, for him it was always his life, his decisions, his choice, his dreams, his career, his feelings, his friendship, his love and what not, which were his priority and he actually never paid much attention to his closed ones, or tried to look beyond what he saw them doing & thought deeply abt their words or actions, which he always does professionally. That's why whenever he realised about other feelings, it was already too late.

With turning of each page of her sketchbooks he kept on realising many things about her which he was already aware of to some extent, but never understood how much deep it could be, and at the same time he also came to know about some unknown things about her. He was stunned & thoughtful to know that she observes him with this much closely, which he wasn't if ever he tried to find the reason why she knows and understands him & his situations well, sometimes better than others. His reaction afterwards showed, he was amused, overwhelmed and in shock but the question is why' and 'why now'. These questions he should ask to himself because it was always there before his eyes. He knew she loves him even before their marriage, he witnessed all; her smiles, her happiness, her shyness, her sadness, her tears, her being very understanding and so on...then why he failed to understand this all, that time? He was worried for breaking of her drawing board, wish he cared that much for her broken heart that time, he wouldn't be this much wrong today🥱

He saw his sketch of their first wedding . Hope now after looking at that, it will remind him of his each promises given to both her and his friend, how many times he kept assuring them that he would fulfill each of his promises made and will realise how easily he broke each one of that proving that how worthless they were for him.

He also saw his sketch wearing that pink shirt drawn by her, which she had imagined even before gifting him. Once he had decided that he would wear that when he will bring Riya to their house, hope this time he will go to her house wearing it, just to bring her back to their home, where she actually belongs.

After knowing very well, how much she missed him after their marriage and their divorce, I want him to speak openly to her and express how lonely he was feeling without her and how much he missed her when she was away from him.

Coming to flashbacks, they were really beautiful☺️, I always wanted the complete scenes of these flashbacks since I had started reading this FF. Thanks for adding these scenes🤗

So ACP Arjun was little possessive too for her wife, he didn't want others to get lost in her beauty😉 Wish she wears those gifts again and live that moment of happiness again Btw no one can understand his feelings because he himself is so confused about it and rest of the things abt his feelings, I will comment abt it later when the diary secret will be out.

So he also came to know about her habit of reading romantic novels too. It seems like he never heard those lines that Never judge a book by its covers🤪Anyways most of the time book is actually what the title indicates but sometimes it goes wrong too. And I can surely tell that if after this if she run away when he tries to get close to her he will think like this only, so madam ji likes to read romantic novels, but when it comes to romance in real, she run away due to shyness😆

I think the story would be better if Arjun realises the depth of Riya's love on his own, not after looking at her sketchbooks and paintings. But even after that, this part was really goodsmiley10, there is so much to say. I tried little, if I will remember more I will add it on my upcoming comments. 

Sorry for my late comments.