I think from the current contestants, rakhi deserved that win at least she entertained
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think from the current contestants, rakhi deserved that win at least she entertained
Nikki despite being 'badtameez' is actually the only one that gives a shit about BB. She showed how much she wants the title by changing her persona to be more provocative and that tarring of a self image on a public platform for eye balls is a big deal. She gives it 100 p.in all tasks and is the only one that showed grit throughout the show. So yes she does deserve it if she won in that respect.
They dont even look like BB contestants, they look like losers and sissy’s. The most boring season ever.
Originally posted by: Terenaina
I don’t think jasmine is image conscious because of how she talked bad about the fixed winner lol 😂 Nikki was dependent, always needed someone to survive. I don’t like ejaz because he seemed fake but he was independent at least
How was he independent? It was very obvious that he was befriending the new captain every time to get favors during nomination while s*cking up to his anti-Rubina group simultaneously
Smart player yes - but definitely not independent in any way except maybe in the last 2-3 weeks where he seemed totally lost
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
It was like, everyone just came to BB for weird reasons and not for themselves
Explains their lack of Passion for the game
Glad I skipped the episode😆