Poll
Sridevi's most popular film?
Page
of
1I think her most popular and iconic film is Nagina. What do you think?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Out of the ones listed, definitely Chaalbaaz and Chandni - these films were monumental for her. Her performances were outstanding and so memorable.
Judaai is also VERY popular. It broke records when it first came on TV in 1998.
English Vinglish would be in the Top 5 for sure, it's one of the BEST films of this century. Well it was for me anyway, I watched it in the cinema 3 times and bought 5 copies of the DVD.
I think Nagina is a fan-favourite but the general public won't see it the same way.
I did not add Mr. India because Ms. Hawa Hawai is everyone's favourite. So I excluded it.
Sadma.. English Vinglish?
I think her most popular and iconic film is Nagina. What do you think?
her best work was in south. You saw nothing of her if you have not seen her work in south movies.
Nagina was the most successful
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz
...
16