Nahi karna or chup chap toh bilkul ni dekhna🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nahi karna or chup chap toh bilkul ni dekhna🤣
Caption this!!🤪

Chu na na chu na na mein java ho kayi🤣
Toto it's so damn cute🤪🤣☺️
read in loud angry ani voice-
Maine har cheez ko achhe se saaf kiya hai
Ek ek baartan achhe se dhoye hai
Phir unko kone mai aram se dhak ke rakh diya hai
Achha
Now give me my award 😳
itnaaa kya khush ho rahi ho rudy🤣
Tum toh bohot dedicated fan nikli ani ki.
You must hate me 🤣 and fifa🤣
Originally posted by: YYUZLQL5XH2OD2TY
itnaaa kya khush ho rahi ho rudy🤣
Tum toh bohot dedicated fan nikli ani ki.
You must hate me 🤣 and fifa🤣
No you people praise him when he does good and scold when he does bad.. even I do🤣
I was thinking this days y pravisht not posting anything... I was excited to know his opinion on mensuration track...
Originally posted by: WQSZDTGZGT4JYWLV
read in loud angry ani voice-
Maine har cheez ko achhe se saaf kiya hai
Ek ek baartan achhe se dhoye hai
Phir unko kone mai aram se dhak ke rakh diya hai
Achha
Now give me my award 😳
Munnu🤣
bechara uske itne memes baante hai roz, he must be busy reporting them 🤪Originally posted by: ZD42HMDIEKZOMAII
No you people praise him when he does good and scold when he does bad.. even I do🤣
I was thinking this days y pravisht not posting anything... I was excited to know his opinion on mensuration track...