Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
In my like is not display...
And today I was unable to log in 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
After 3-4 times of trying I finally came here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
In my like is not display...
And today I was unable to log in 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
After 3-4 times of trying I finally came here
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Anyone is here.... 🕵♀️
Yesterday I was here only but network was so slow I couldn't even like a post so left 😒
Good morning everyone 🤗

I was just checking if I can post gif as Shivi said she couldn't😆
Why you both are facing issues with IF🤔
It's working fine for me but I'm busy to come here😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was just checking if I can post gif as Shivi said she couldn't😆
How is this possible 😲
Why IF is doing this with me only 😡
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Why you both are facing issues with IF🤔
It's working fine for me but I'm busy to come here😆
Don't know 😒
This time I didn't go against you still this is happening
And today I was unable to log in 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
After 3-4 times of trying I finally came here
What is happening here... 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Why you both are facing issues with IF🤔
It's working fine for me but I'm busy to come here😆
shivi, we will do one thing from tomorrow we will poof same days... It will work properly... 😂😂😂
Me also...