SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 32

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you note on previous page. Vaise a few of you have completely guessed what is going to happen, so I realize I need to rush it up a bit 😃. But kya kare, flow of story and characters is also important na. SAIRAT  meet up as so many of you have requested. Thank you for the love, keep it coming. 

Part 9A 

His alarm went off at 5am, he has been up every day these past two months at this time, missed breakfast at home and gone straight to the police station. This bhiku gang situation always seems to be slipping from his fingers, he knows that this is a big case for him. Breakfast and lunch comes for him from home, and now that Shivam is here they get taken care of. Between Shivam’s network and the network he has built, they are close, he can feel it. He thinks about it while sipping his Horlicks at his kitchen counter, puts his cup down, grabs his keys which are always flung on the counter and leaves to get to work.

Her alarm goes off at 6am, she mixes herself some Horlicks, the last that is left of the packet, takes a shower, she notices Abigail’s room shut, she wonders about it, sleeping or checking on that patient? She thinks of knocking on the door, but decides not to, gets ready as soon as possible so she can release her. She shuts the door and is about to come down the stairs, when Aniket walks up. He seems so tired, she decides not to ask him anything and she just pats his upper arm and they pass by. 

She is next to the patient and a shift nurse informed her, that Abigail is at the room sleeping and that she will come down in an hour. Sai nods. Suddenly, the patient moves and Sai notices that bandages have been removed from side of the face, it seems like the face is healing and she suddenly stills. She recognizes the patient, it’s the vada pav informer that Virat met with, the guy with the pregnant wife. Her mind travels fast, he has been beaten up badly. So obviously he knows something, or worse the gang is still after him, she looks around, the shift nurse has stepped away, she immediately starts to check his vitals through the night on his sheet. She stands and walks to the end of the bed, and starts checking his sheet.

There is a loud grunt from the bed, Sai rushes to his side, he opens one eye and mutters, “Doctor madam, Aap?!” She nods, “Shh..shh..tum thik ho jaoge”, he mutters again, “ACP saab aaye nahi milne, plij, unko bulayiye”. She nods closer to his face and whispers, “Abhi bulati hun, tum rest le lo.” He mutters again, “Pench se kaafi dur, kissi se Kuch mut kahiye” and falls unconscious again. She yells for the shift nurse, who comes running, and says, “Inn pe dhyaan do, and if needed, dopamine ka dose badha do, main abhi aayi”. She then suddenly turns and asks, “Inka admit kal kitney bajje hua?” The nurse reads the chart and says “do bajje” Sai continues sternly, “Aur ACP saab kitne bajje aaye the?” The nurse blushes and replies “shayad teen bajje”. Sai rolls her eyes and walks out of the camp irritated.

As she walks out, her irritation and anger slowly building. She looks around and spots an auto with the driver sleeping inside, she starts yelling, “Bhaiya,..” he barely wakes up and says, “Kya hai sone do!” She yells back, “sona hi thaaa toh auto mei kyu so rahe ho? Ghar pe so lete!” The auto guy gets up “chillati kyu hai?” She glares at him, “Deere se bolti toh uth jaate aap!?.” The guy gets up and starts telling her off as he steps out of the auto loooks at her garb, “ghar pe baiko ka chillana, bahar doctor ka chillana, chalo baitho” he washes his face and starts the auto, “abb kya??” Sai retorts, “Kya?!” He turns and looks at her, “Mujhe kya sapne mei aayaega, aapko kaha jaane ka hai?” Sai makes a face, “police station”. He nods and starts the auto. By the time, they reach, her emotions are at peak. She realizes she has no money, she turns to the auto guy who looks at her and says, “koi nahi mai idhar hi baitha hai, vapas chodh dunga, paisa tab de dena.” She nods and marches towards the station. 

Shivam is standing against the shelf of files, located near the entrance of Virat’s room and Virat is seated at his desk, finishing some reports and looks up when Sai just marches into the room, opening the swivel quarter door the swings both ways, that because of her force, almost hits Shivam standing on the side whose shocked face combined with Virat’s shocked heart and standing up pales in comparison to Sai’s oncoming rant, “Aapka admi lat put ho raha hai aur aap,..ho ke, usse mile bina camp se nikal hi gaye”..Virat stares at her with a soft “Kya?” Sai continues yelling, “Aapko kya lagta hai? Sab ke liye roses leke aana, aur ladies ke saath flirting karna..yeh sab karne se kya hone vaala hai? Zrurat kya thi?? Patient ki checking kyu nahi ki? Jiss kaam ke liye aaye the, voh toh kiya hi nahi, buss rose king banne mei busy the”.... She glares at his shocked cum confused face, while she hears a voice from behind, “Bilkul sahi, Aise nahi karna chahiye thaa mujhe” Shivam nods as walks ahead while he talks. 

Sai is shocked, she didn’t realize, there was another person in the room, she turns with a shock on her face and then glances at Virat who looks narrowly at Shivam who continues with mock seriousness, “Lekin maine socha ki Valentine’s Day pe ladies ko encourage karna chahiye, kitna Kuch karte hai hamare liye”. Sai stares at him, “Voh aap the? Mujhe laga..” and she points a finger at Virat who stands putting his fingers in his pocket rolling his eyes at Shivam who doesn’t seem to stop, “Arrey yeh Virat, voh to kissi ko bhi roses nahi deta, aapko toh pata hai, oh sorry aapko kaise pata hoga? Voh toh sirf sabko headache detaa hai. Roses toh maine, ACP Shivam Ghokale , Pune branch, ne diya tha..” he puts his hand forward and Sai with a small smile shakes it firmly, Shivam, “Aap chai peeyenge? Chai nahi Horlicks!” She takes her hand away, surprised, “Jee?!?!” Shivam continues gleefully, “Mera matlab hai yeh toh headache ka station hai na, banda sirf Horlicks pita hai, toh Horlicks hi milegi” She presses her lips together to stop herself from smiling, when Virat with a deep steely voice says, “Aap iskeliye aaye the??”

Sai stares at him, there it is that formal tone again. She swallows and says, “Voh aapka informer vada pav valla camp mei hai, kissine uski bahut pitayi ki hai, voh aapkeliye puch raha thaa.” Virat rushes away from his desk immediately, “come on, let’s go, Shivam tu constable ko leke recorder ke saath pahunch testimony vahi le lenge, Aap chaliye mere saath”. Sai nods and they rush out of the station, he is about to get to his jeep and she says, “Mai auto mei pahunch jaungi, aap vaha aa jayiye” Virat is confused, “Kya?!” She looks at the auto and says, “Voh mai auto mei jaldi aa gayi toh Paise nahi they, voh ruka hai mere liye” he looks at the auto driver who waves enthusiastically at them. 

Virat shakes his head and walks with her to the auto, he sits with her inside and says “Govind, tere ko vaha kissliye rakha thaa, Pavya vaha pahunch gaya aur tune bataya nahi?” Govind looks into the rear view mirror and says, “Saab, mere ko malum nahi thaa aur upar se, bhikku ka chela vahaa puraa raat thaa..meri nazar uspe thi, mujhe strike nahi hua  ki voh pavya ke liye rukaa hai, Achaa hua na saab, aaaj savere se bhiku ka chela dikhayi nahi de raha, Shivam Sir ko bhejke bahut ismaart job kiyaa” Sai just stares at them, while Virat says, “Abb tum bhi issmart bano aur nazar thik se rakhna” The auto driver grins at the rear view mirror but something is off, it seems like ACP and doctor madam don’t like each other, they seem to look everywhere except at each other. Wonder if he needs to report this too??! 

They are at the bedside of Pavya, who is muttering something slowly, it’s barely getting recorded. Shivam looks at Virat and shakes his head. Virat looks at Sai and says, “Kya usne aap se Kuch kaha thaaa?” She looks around and the shift nurse is looking at her. She looks at the semi conscious state of Pavya and then at Virat who yells, “Abb chup kyu ho? Vaha police station ko sar pe chadha liya thaa” Shivam sternly, “Virat”. Virat takes Sai by the elbow and walks to the supply room, he shuts the door and immediately says, “Tumse Kuch kaha thaaa?” Sai glares at him, “Aap chilla kyu rahe hai?” Virat rolls his eyes and glares back, “Tum pe nahi chillaunga toh kisspe? Baat tumse hi toh ki Usne” She glares back at him and says, “Aap mujhe Tum mut kahiye, aap kahiye”. Virat is taken aback, stares at Sai, they stare at each other for a few seconds and Virat with a frustrated tone says, “Ek din mai marjaunga tumhare peeche” Sai is taken aback, she says softly, “Aisa mut kahiye..usne sirf yehi kahaa ki Pench se kaafi dur” Virat replies softly, “Buss itna hi” She nods and continues, “Buss itna hi, phir kaha kissise mut kehna aur behosh ho gaya.” Virat nods. 

They stare at each other, Virat says, “Thank you.” She nods, “It’s ok” Virat smirks and says “Thank you toh aapko kehna chahiye” Sai smiles back, “Agli baar Pavya se kahiye vada pav leke aaye” Virat grins and is about to say something, when Shivam pushes the door open and says, “Virat chalte hai, I think we have got something” Virat nods and leaves the room. Shivam grins at Sai, “Dr. Sai I will see you soon” Sai smiles and nods. They leave the constable at the camp and both the handsome men in their uniforms get into the jeep with all the nurses swooning over them. Aniket drops by and asks Sai, “What did I miss?” She looks at Aniket and grins “Unless you swing the other way, nothing!” Aniket stares at the scene and chuckles and looks at Sai and both burst out laughing.

Virat watches them laughing and Shivam says, “Humne Ramtek fort aur khindsi mei check nahi kiya, lekin hum immediately jaayenge toh shaq ho jaayega, Saturday ko ladkiyon ke saath jaa raha hun, tab check kar lu, suspicion kum hogi”. Virat continues watching Sai chatting away with Aniket and he says, “Mai bhi aa raha hun.” Shivam is surprised and then looks at the direction his friend is staring ...and starts laughing, “Ole le le mere dudh peete bache ko ice cream khilaa do” he teasingly says while holding Virat’s chin who flings Shivam’s hand away and announces “Gaadi Chalaa” Shivam bursts laughing and starts the jeep.

——

Please comment, this story’s oxygen are comments 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

Lovely update!!!!

I am soo proud of me for bang on guesses!!! 😉

😂😂

Now we need to wait for the chase to end between bhiku and ACP 

Fun family picnic Along with sai and Shivam is awaited...

Shivam has an easy persona and will be able to communicate things to sai in the near future!!

An he is super cute when teasing virat.... His early rapport with sai will surely cause our ACP to get all angry mode...

I also wanna say that it is amazing amount of effort and interest and research u put in a story and we all love you for that!!!❤️❤️❤️

Happy writing!!!

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!!

I am soo proud of me for bang on guesses!!! 😉

😂😂

Now we need to wait for the chase to end between bhiku and ACP 

Fun family picnic Along with sai and Shivam is awaited...

Shivam has an easy persona and will be able to communicate things to sai in the near future!!

An he is super cute when teasing virat.... His early rapport with sai will surely cause our ACP to get all angry mode...

I also wanna say that it is amazing amount of effort and interest and research u put in a story and we all love you for that!!!❤️❤️❤️

Happy writing!!!

Gayatri when I read your comment, i was like, is she a google bot?!?! 
😳 and then I had to figure out how to make the story move quicker, then notaquitter comment helped me with that. I won’t reveal how baba! But I will thank her later 🤪.

Shivam is the friend we all need in our lives

🙏🏽❤️

Originally posted by Romance_addict

You have killer one liners in this story..first the cab driver and now Shivam.. Tu aadmi hai ya pajama.kitna dheela hai tu 🤣🤣 killed it. 

Thank you for this. 
Came up with that because lots of comments said Pakhi from the show an Virat seemed to be the same, I wanted a line which would apply 😈😈😈

Awesome update dear 

Loved it 

Finally sairat met each other after a long time it seem 

Why didn't viru understand that sai toda jealous hogayi thi assuming it was him who distributed the rose 

I wanna see jealous virat uska emotions bahar annah chahiye nah looks like sai aniket ko satay dekhkar mujhe jalneh ki smell agayi 

Wanna see how they fall for each other

Shivam is really cute 

Please do continue soon

Loved it finally sairat scene 😍😍,waiting for the picnic scene❤❤.

wow!!!loved it. finally just sai and acp met. with shivam in the mix the outing is going to be interesting. didn’t acp decide not to bother about just sai and said yes to marriage proposals? its always fun to watch him getting jealous.i want shivam to flirt with sai and her to enjoy it so our acp saab can stake his claim. looking forward to the next update.❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by columbia

Gayatri when I read your comment, i was like, is she a google bot?!?! 
😳 and then I had to figure out how to make the story move quicker, then notaquitter comment helped me with that. I won’t reveal how baba! But I will thank her later 🤪.

Shivam is the friend we all need in our lives

🙏🏽❤️

🤣🤣

Google bots 😂😂😂

Just n obsessed reader!!!😇😇

Now I have searched the comment of "notaquitter" n made some more guess . But not disclosing now 🙈🙈😂😂

We all need shivams in our life!!! 

Happy writing!! ❤️❤️

Wah, wah, Kya baath hai yaar, romance, suspense, thriller novel...  You can seriously write a novel yaar....

Shivam is sweetheart, sai indirectly served jelabi saying that she is so jelous that he gave roses to everyone 😉😉 ..... For a moment I thought they would hug in the room ..... But nothing like that is happens , Chalo koi nahi jelous virat is on his way... Abb majha ayega... I really loving this virat ACP mode.... 

Beautiful update 

Waiting for Saturday outing 😃