Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why are the sets and the house so dark, it looks like I’m watching cabin in the woods
M loving the dance. It has more impact than any other touchy feely ones. Must say these two have a rocking chemistry, at least in my eyes. Loving Rehaan and Priya.
Why are the sets and the house so dark, it looks like I’m watching cabin in the woods
I feel the dark background adds more impact to the dance.
Why are the sets and the house so dark, it looks like I’m watching cabin in the woods
Maybe to highlight the sparks which come whenever they are in close proximity