LOL I'm not even mad about this kuch bhi 😆 ❤️🧿
https://twitter.com/TevinBani/status/1361619108748349444?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOL I'm not even mad about this kuch bhi 😆 ❤️🧿
https://twitter.com/TevinBani/status/1361619108748349444?s=20
🤣🤣 I will take this kuch bhi today after those comments
Also totally listening to aa bhi ja sanam 🤣
Sharbhi moments after so long
Their bond is beyond special. The best 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Ninaaa 🤗
this whole conversation🤣
🤣🤣https://twitter.com/SurbhiChandna/status/1361578015688323072?s=20.
Petty 101 don’t care but that is the closest beta is coming to said award 🤣
Petty 101 don’t care but that is the closest beta is coming to said award 🤣
This is the closest he's coming to any award!!!
🤣🤣
#sorrynotsorry
Waaaadaaaaa exclusive yaaar 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWZ1XyBOWh/?igshid=14m46v4g8rmj1
Petty 101 don’t care but that is the closest beta is coming to said award 🤣
LOL someone in the comments was like "mum won this year, beta is gonna win next year" and I'm like

Waaaadaaaaa exclusive yaaar 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWZ1XyBOWh/?igshid=14m46v4g8rmj1
LMAO I don't know who I feel more sorry for here - Sharad or DD 🤣