Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
best Jodie ka award mila hai I think...
Us main bahut confusion hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
best Jodie ka award mila hai I think...
Us main bahut confusion hai
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Us main bahut confusion hai
Hmmm...
Sab clear hoga award show dekhne mein...
& You're one of them.😆Originally posted by: IYJBS6RS4NIO23KA
many trp audience also left watching it.I guess,only personal opinion😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
True vansh ko check karna chaiye kabbu ko itna biswas ..
Yup
let's see how they planned their come back
but I want her in the past not in present
and u are the mirch masala aunty ...Originally posted by: SexyPotato
& You're one of them.😆
same here...Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Yup
let's see how they planned their come back
but I want her in the past not in present
Oh past mein hi rahe...
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
& You're one of them.😆
No,I was never the trp audience,my leaving has no effect on show's trp😆
I was talking about your known people who you most of the time says left watching it after revenge track...hehe😁😂😛
Yeah I come here for setting up mahila mandali.😆Originally posted by: pyaar2012
and u are the mirch masala aunty ...
But you watched it on tv then how you're not part of trp audience.😆Originally posted by: LG7WBMMJWJWQPY3X
No,I was never the trp audience,my leaving has no effect on show's trp😆
I was talking about your known people who you most of the time says left watching it after revenge track...hehe😁😂😛
Originally posted by: arryline
Episode is out
Log duayein denge tumhe😆