Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Award for being the head of the shows that win most awards 🤣
Let's be real guys...
The award is for her immese talent in selecting writers and creative heads!!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Award for being the head of the shows that win most awards 🤣
Let's be real guys...
The award is for her immese talent in selecting writers and creative heads!!!🤣
For what? Most trolled show on the internet? 😲
WHAT THE FUDGE. I NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS. SORRY BUT WTF
Ee ka bak rhe ho??
If it's true... I've no reaction to give!!😶
WHAT THE FUDGE. I NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS. SORRY BUT WTF
I can't see anything on ita tag..so🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
Muhje toh awards fair lag hi nhi rahy.
Muhje toh awards fair lag hi nhi rahy.
If this man gets an award. I am sorry they defo aren’t fair.
Muhje toh awards fair lag hi nhi rahy.
They're never fair, Nina 😆 if someone we like wins, we celebrate but if they don't win then we cry foul...sirf hum hi nahin, everyone does this 😆
If this man gets an award. I am sorry they defo aren’t fair.
Well this is true. Unless it's for worst acting of the decade 😊
If this man gets an award. I am sorry they defo aren’t fair.
Most popular male actor sy hi pata chal giya tha ky awards fair nhi hain.