I watched the episode🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched the episode🤗
haan rimi is giving lu in live update thread. I read it.I watched the episode🤗
How was it MonuI watched the episode🤗
haan rimi is giving lu in live update thread. I read it.
It's cute episode👍🏼
LU pe diya.. aaj Ani scenes zyada nahi the...
he has become padman 🤣🤪
I am proud of him
Yes highlights of the episode! 🤣
biggest highlight was Kaka saying - Gaye kans maama.. Gayi KANS MAAMI! 🤣
I think sampoo will tell ani ki woh kya hai bina roy chaudhary naam ke
apne baap ke paise pe pal raha hai
Kaka will also side with sampoo
Isliye maybe ani will leave with bon
And start a new life
Just predicting
Rimi I am excited for 200th episode
Munnu u will do so much tariff of your jamai babu after watching tomorrow's episode☺️