Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Anupama won best (popular) show
I am surprised it won popular - I was sure it would get jury or critics.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Anupama won best (popular) show
I am surprised it won popular - I was sure it would get jury or critics.
I am surprised it won popular - I was sure it would get jury or critics.
TBH I'm surprised they always get such high online TRPs too, I guess they have a huge online fandom...?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
TBH I'm surprised they always get such high online TRPs too, I guess they have a huge online fandom...?
I thought that their audience range was the slightly
Older generation that wouldn’t exactly have the time to watch or vote for it online. These awards are bizzaire.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
TBH I'm surprised they always get such high online TRPs too, I guess they have a huge online fandom...?
Online presence toh itni nhi hai yr unki!! I wonder how they bagged popular!!
I thought that their audience range was the slightly
Older generation that wouldn’t exactly have the time to watch or vote for it online. These awards are bizzaire.
@bold no you're right. That is their target audience...they don't have a high online presence also...who knows man!!!
https://twitter.com/ignoretypos/status/1360972740480561153?s=19
People not happy with this
I am one of them
Sharad deserves to win best actor popular.
Her winning moment she looks so happy bless her
https://twitter.com/shajinummer/status/1360978297417531394?s=21
🖤🧿🖤🧿
P.s wonder if she mentioned cheelu that would make it al up for me
https://twitter.com/ignoretypos/status/1360972740480561153?s=19
People not happy with this
I am one of them
Sharad deserves to win best actor popular.
Kya bhagya laya hai 🤣 kuch toh hai iske bhagya main 🤣
@bold no you're right. That is their target audience...they don't have a high online presence also...who knows man!!!
They get huuuuuuuuuuge online TRPs so someone is watching on Hotstar! 😆