Another unfair with riansh fans
I’m missing my Vansh baby
Wanted a couple dance
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Another unfair with riansh fans
I’m missing my Vansh baby
Wanted a couple dance
I am sorry yar i expressed my fears. I dont want to lose the show now. Pls yeh show kahi na jaye 😭😭😭😭😫 i am so attached 😭😭😭😯Originally posted by: vallu123
Thank you....even i got scared...the cast deserves a run for another 8 months or 6 months atleast...
mummma 😭😭😭😭
Riddhima Riddhima Ridhima.Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
3 kaun hai? Mujhe ahana and riddhima pata hai🤣
1. Almost wife.Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
3 kaun hai? Mujhe ahana and riddhima pata hai🤣
2. Social status wali wife.
3. Actual wife.
Where is Rrahul?
Originally posted by: pooja-menon
Where is Rrahul?
Kyu batao?? Hai kahin🤫🤫
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I am sorry yar i expressed my fears. I dont want to lose the show now. Pls yeh show kahi na jaye 😭😭😭😭😫 i am so attached 😭😭😭😯
mummma 😭😭😭😭
Same here...there is alot of potential.....most importantly it would be very unfair to rrahel....i have kind of become a cribbing wife for this show...i watch it then I rant😆I missed 2 episodes thats all(ahana wale)...
Rupali
I mean Anupama didn't win the award
Surbhi and dheeraj won popular actor and actress
Originally posted by: annapooranim98
Sc nd dd won
Popular category ??