Woh perform kisi ke bhi saath kare
But I want them to sit together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh perform kisi ke bhi saath kare
But I want them to sit together
Pata nahi๐
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Haan acchi baat hai dono ka alag performance hai...dono ko appreciation milni chahiye...
Couple me Riansh/Rrahel highlight hote hain individual actors nahi.
honestly before liking RiAnsh, I had been a fan of helly as an individual.
I have seen rrahul before but uske jyada ivs wagareh nahi dekhe the, but here I liked him first.
Then RiAnsh came into picture for me.
So if they get the appreciation together or as an individual, I will always be happy๐๐ผ
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
honestly before liking RiAnsh, I had been a fan of helly as an individual.
I have seen rrahul before but uske jyada ivs wagareh nahi dekhe the, but here I liked him first.
Then RiAnsh came into picture for me.
So if they get the appreciation together or as an individual, I will always be happy๐๐ผ
Oh...accha hai...
I hope inhe best jodi aur best actor and actress ke award mile....
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Oh...accha hai...
I hope inhe best jodi aur best actor and actress ke award mile....
i hope too, but ITA ka record thoda kharab hai iss mamle me๐ค
matlab ITA mostly top trp ke hisaab se award de deta hai, even though actors ki fd ho na ho
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
i hope too, but ITA ka record thoda kharab hai iss mamle me๐ค
matlab ITA mostly top trp ke hisaab se award de deta hai, even though actors ki fd ho na ho
Humare votes ka kya
Helly with daily shooting practiced 8 min dance.. its remarkable.., Here for 5 min dance, we practiced so much like daily for 2-3 weeks..
As onscreen jodri kaira may perform as they always do it in ita ๐ค or kundli bhagya's jodi can also do. Immj2's trp isn't gud so in itv rules this show & couples are not popular ...to online popularity they don't give any value.
Originally posted by: anya2005
Humare votes ka kya
I have no idea, mostly award shows bias hote hai, to over hopes na hi rakhe to better hai
but if mil jaaye to kya hi kehne๐ฅณ
Helly dikhi sbb ke live main
She was giving interview