Hey girls
Where are both of u Chandu and Sippu😳?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey girls
Where are both of u Chandu and Sippu😳?
not active here these days.😆
Hii Indu❤️😳 Thank u Dear🤗Originally posted by: Indira1211
Hi Ladies....popping in to say hello 😀....hope you all doing well and having a good weekend. Chandu ..good vm on Kinshuks new tv Jodi 🥰
oh 😲 hope all is better now after surgery 😎 Wishing speedy recovery 😊Originally posted by: Indira1211
hey I’m relatively ok...had some minor surgery on my hand today ...was suffering from inflamed tendons on my wrist for a few months ...so had to get it sorted out. I’m resting at home now..🙂
Take care Dear❤️
Hii Nikki❤️🤗 how's u😃
We both hijacked twitter so not much active here this days 😉😆😉😃😃
thanks Chandu. the stitches need to heal now ..otherwise I’m doing ok 😀oh 😲 hope all is better now after surgery 😎 Wishing speedy recovery 😊
Take care Dear❤️
😛Fine 😃 Maintain Diet & care more for heal 👍🏼Originally posted by: Indira1211
thanks Chandu. the stitches need to heal now ..otherwise I’m doing ok 😀
Happy Valentines Day ❤️🤗❤️
Forget to Say ❤️Happy Valentines Day❤️ My Dear Loved Ones😳🤗

Its DraShiv vm 😛can't remember posted or not 😆
https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1325091679448129536?s=09 😳☺️
Telugu one -refers come wat ever hurdles victory is yours 👍🏼 its LOVE❤️ everything of U Everything You Doing for is LOVE❤️ Fight no one able to stop u 😎Its natural to born & Die but become Ideal 👍🏼
I S H A A N A N D M A U L I Our Valentines Lovelies ❤️


Mauli
Single Love
Letter
To Her
Ishaan



"Bahut dil dukhaya hai tumhara. Aj se yahi koshish rahegi ki jitna dukh doon ussey zyada sukoon/sukh doon. Sorry kehna nahi hotha, jatana hota hai. Aur jo kehna hotha hai, wo shayad yeh phool beithar keh sakhein. Love, Mauli"

When Mauli Ishaan Khanna looks at Ishaan Mauli Srivastav like this☺️❤️
Happy valentine's day friends❤️
Welcome to FC 14
998