How you like to have a date with bb14 contestant on valentine's day 💕 ?
Suggests your plans !
Fun posts are welcome !
How you like to have a date with bb14 contestant on valentine's day 💕 ?
Suggests your plans !
Fun posts are welcome !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As I am a boy so I want to have a valentine's date with rubina and give her a costume of joker for her jokergiri🤣🤣. I can also have that with jasmine and give her a baby costume for behaving like a baby always🤣😆
my date with Rubina
https://twitter.com/DrTaimuri/status/1360800978077908994?s=19
Not contestant but the one I fell for during my first BB season ever, on this very forum. She was on the opposite team but we started to interact at the end of the next season. To that Daayan, I say ☺️
Not contestant but the one I fell for during my first BB season ever, on this very forum. She was on the opposite team but we started to interact at the end of the next season. To that Daayan, I say ☺️
![]()
Dyen we found your valentine 💝
Mr Frankeinstein 🤣
Good luck !
Any contestant jo ye ride karke long drive pe le jaye, i can be valentine 😂😂
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
As I am a boy so I want to have a valentine's date with rubina and give her a costume of joker for her jokergiri🤣🤣. I can also have that with jasmine and give her a baby costume for behaving like a baby always🤣😆
Valentine’s hai, Halloween nahi.
Originally posted by: BigBosskaBoss
Any contestant jo ye ride karke long drive pe le jaye, i can be valentine 😂😂
🤣
Awsome Date
Will b remembered for ages or life
As it may cause Collateral damages .
🤣🤣