Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Fan Fiction: Holi

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, this is just something that popped into my mind, and the next thing I knew, I was writing. It’s an experiment, I don’t write stuff like this very often. Btw in the precap, the italicised part is Virat’s inner monologue. Enjoy, and do lemme know what you thought of it!

—————————-

“Holiii haiiii” screamed Karishma as she ran to apply gulaal on Pakhi’s face. Pakhi immediately raised her hand to stop her. Kaku chastised “Ae Karishma! Patralekha tere jaisi chanchal swabhav ki nahi hai, use taur tareeke aate hain, ki sabse pehle bado ke pairon par rang lagaate hain!” “Vaise badi Maami, main rang nahi chhooti ya khelti, mujhe pasand nahi.” replied Pakhi, as she eyed Karishma. Bhavani nodded in understanding, “Bilkul sahi shauk hain tumhare! Yeh rang khelna-velna us Sai aur Karishma ke jhanjhat hain.” Ashwini smirked at this, as she arranged the sweets, “Agar itna jhanjhat hai Vahini, to Holi party kyun rakhvayi? Rang dekhne ke liye ky- Arre Virat-Sai tum dono...Yeh kya hua?!” Everyone turned to look at Virat and Sai. They were left wideyed from what they saw.

Precap: In Virat and Sai’s room

The sun shined directly on Virat’s face, as he gradually opened his eyes. But he was rather confused. Did he remember correctly? He made a mental list to recall:

Time = 6:30am                

Day = Saturday               ✅

Status = NOT a dream  

Yep, all correct. It was head wash day. Where was his Saturday morning alarm- cold water droplets sprinkled on the cusp of dawn? Okay calm down man, I’m sure everything is fine, don’t be too impulsive if—. By then, he had already started shouting Sai’s name. Eh,well. “Aree baba, yahin hoon”, Sai retorted. Virat looked around but he couldn’t see her anywhere. “Yahaan kahaan, Sai? Maine kaha tha na chhipkali nahi hai, phir tum almari par kyun chadh gayi-“

“Tsk tsk, upar nahi neeche dekhiye!?” Sai chirped. Virat looked down, and boy, he never looked up again. Sai was dressed in a white and yellow cotton lehenga. Her locks were flowing down, with braid crowns on either side, silver jhumkis peeping through her hair.No necklace? Wait, why am I looking at her neck? Shush, bad Virat.
Strewn around her were packets of gulaal, and thaalis piled with colour. Who cares? She is the real sight. She clicked her fingers, to wake him up from his trance. “Itna saara gulaal na!? Mere haat dukh gaye thaaliyan bharte bharte.” Virat mumbled, “Haan, main 
bhi gulaal hi dekh raha tha.” Wow, I need to wash my face. He walked towards the washroom, purposely not looking at her. “Aai ne kurta diya tha kal rat ko, maine andar rakh diya hai. Nahaana to abhi hoga nahin Holi par, to seedhe pehen lijiyega, hmm? Vaise bhi der ho gayi hai-“ “Ohhhhhh, that’s whyyy!” Virat exclaimed. Sai raised an eyebrow, “Kya that’s why? Koi problem hai kya aapko?”. The mystery of the water droplet alarm was solved, ab kya problem. “Kuchh nahi, kuchh nahi.” he said, as he smiled in satisfaction. 

He changed and came in the room in a good mood, while Sai was trying to balance four plates of red gulaal in her hands. He walked towards her, “Lao, main pakdoon.” “Nahi, bas yahi chaar rehti hain, main kar loongi, no need.” “Par Sai-“ “mm mm, kaha na, kar loongi.”
He observed her, as she tried to balance the plates on her arm. Both his hands clasped at his back, he very obediently leaned toward her and said “Ab bhi nahi chahiye madad?” “Shaayad-“ as soon as Sai said this, Virat over excitedly tried to take the plate from her, but bumped into her instead. The plates went flying up, as Sai went flying down. He held her before she could fall, but couldn’t enjoy the moment as they were too busy dodging the plates that were raining down with gulaal. His hands were still on her waist, as they both faced the mirror in front of them. Sai blowing up in 1,2,3- “YEH KYA KIYA AAPNE? MAINE KAHA THA NA MAIN KAR LOONGI, TO PHIR?” as she turned around to face him, her face at an uncomfortably close distance. Uncomfortable? You sure bout that, huh?
“Maine kiya? Chaar thaaliyan main utha raha tha ya tum?”. “Bas baatein banwa lo, aapse! Kaaku ko kya bolenge, ki kis liye hamne sabse pehle ek doosre ko rang laga diya? Koi happy holi bole ya na bole, hamari Holi to vahin ke vahin happy ho jayegi.” Hamari? Aaj ise kya ho gaya?
Virat gathered some tissues to wipe the gulaal off of each other, but to no avail. They were still very much coloured. “Ab kya karen?” inquired Virat. “Ready”, Sai mumbled. “Kya?” asked Virat. “Main apne aap ko tayyar kar rahi thi. Ready hona padega kaku ke taanon ke liye” Sai did her best Bhavani kaku “Kyun junglie mulgi, sabse pehle apne pati ko sindoor laga diya haan.” Virat couldn’t help but snicker. Sai too leaned in, and laughed with him. They looked at each other, smiling. “Vaise aaj aap bhi nahi bachoge taanon se. Rang to mujhe bohot laga hai.” Sai remarked. “Ab chalo, varna late hone ke liye bhi daant khaayenge.” Sai nodded in agreement, as she took a packet of gulaal with her. “Vo maine khol diya tha isiliye...”

They  walked through the hallways together, in a comfortable silence, but she still couldn’t stop herself from confiding in him. “Pata hai Virat Sir, har saal aaba aur main ek doosre ko sabse pehle rang lagate the. Laal rang. Aaba ka favourite. Vo kehte the jinse ham sabse zyaada kareeb ho, unhe sabse pehle...” Sai bit her tongue, and dared not to finish her sentence. As Virat looked at her, she developed a sudden interest in Chawan House’s architecture. Virat tried to prod her “To Sai iska matlab...” “Iska matlab kya, kuchh nahi, hamne kisi ko rang lagaya thodi hai, vo to lag gaya. Count nahi hoga, chinta mat kariye.” Virat felt a slight pang in his chest at her dismissal. 

But, as they approached the living room, he suddenly held her hand to stop them at the entrance. He didn’t know what came over him, as he took the gulaal from her hands, and fished out a fistful. He gently put it on both her cheeks, as Sai looked into his eyes, trying to understand what he just did. Her gaze startled him, and his newfound confidence wavered. He looked down, as if embarrassed of what he had done.
Sai touched her cheek, full of gulaal, and smiled. She looked at him, and without realising, her hands smeared the gulaal from her cheeks on his. They were taken aback by their own gestures. The surroundings began to faze, as they tried to decipher each other. Just as Virat was about to say something, they heard a voice. “Arre Virat-Sai tum dono...Yeh kya hua?!”, shouted his mother. Virat and Sai turned around, to find all eyes on them.

Edited by Nutella03 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

really interesting 

please do continue soon

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful.👌

Can we know the rest. ...?😛

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg... wow...

Taane toh milenge aur PP Kaku chehra....

Brilliant can’t wait for the next update

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I can't wait to see patthar didi's constipated looks on seeing SaiRat the way they are

Huh sophistication ki dukaan ko rang lagana pasand nahi hai

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it plz continue ❤. 

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks, you guys! I’ll try to continue, but it might take some time!🌸🌸

Edited by Nutella03 - 3 years ago
lezcrasile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

loved loved loved it! ❤️
pls continue soon~~
Sairat is LOVE ❤️
will be waiting eagerly~~ 😃

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"Wait, why am I looking at her neck? Shush, bad Virat." cracked me up. 🤣🤣

I really hope Stone Didi saw how cutely they applied gulaal on each other's face. 

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

continue soon.... guess SaiRat fans gotta experience such fun and cute moments only through FFs and OSs.