Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
purvi ne to usse pri Ka Papa bhi Bana Diya 🤣
n personal gulaam to vo he hi purvi Ka 🤣
Age age dekho kya kya banayegi yeh I am sure ...disguise track to pakka hai as Saba mam love diaguise
..❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
purvi ne to usse pri Ka Papa bhi Bana Diya 🤣
n personal gulaam to vo he hi purvi Ka 🤣
Age age dekho kya kya banayegi yeh I am sure ...disguise track to pakka hai as Saba mam love diaguise
..❤️
haaye disguise me bhi hot lagega Banda 🤭
Age age dekho kya kya banayegi yeh I am sure ...disguise track to pakka hai as Saba mam love diaguise
..❤️
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Aur dekho kuch din pehle he was worried ki Yo bawari mera tamasha banayegi, saare gaon ko bata ke rahegi ki Mukhi kaise naachta phire hai mukhiyayni ki isharon par🤣
Aur dekho ab khud naach raha apni marzi se...bawra hai ek dum...🤣
What I would love to see now is Vir being extremely upset with Purvi. I mean, he will take care of her n make her comfortable once they are home...but he should express his displeasure at her stunt.
A little aloofness and one odd statement asking Purvi if she is ashamed to be known as his wife...will drive the point very well to Purvi. It should be Purvi who manaofies Vir this time
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
What I would love to see now is Vir being extremely upset with Purvi. I mean, he will take care of her n make her comfortable once they are home...but he should express his displeasure at her stunt.
A little aloofness and one odd statement asking Purvi if she is ashamed to be known as his wife...will drive the point very well to Purvi. It should be Purvi who manaofies Vir this time
I doubt aisa kuch milega...let's c...
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
What I would love to see now is Vir being extremely upset with Purvi. I mean, he will take care of her n make her comfortable once they are home...but he should express his displeasure at her stunt.
A little aloofness and one odd statement asking Purvi if she is ashamed to be known as his wife...will drive the point very well to Purvi. It should be Purvi who manaofies Vir this time
Yes totally. And also he should let her know that he is definitely not happy with her decision. Yes an year is very important to a student ... but that is applicable for small mistakes .... not a student who has such egoistic ... possible fatal incredulous things going on in his mind. I absolutely agree with Vir’s statement on that matter being a med student myself. I am not against friendly intros or ragging. Ragging hasti mazak hove. Aise nahin.
The only tiniest of leeway is that she got saved. But in real life, nobody is there to save you defying physics. 😂
So yes, he should tell her that of course the boy got away with it. But what he did was not right, not redeemable and she should stay away from him.
Koi BTS ajaye bass tab clear ho I think Valentine EP will be telecast last of feb ....hopefully
Pri Ko ped se latkayengey fir yay to Vir kudega yay khud Bach jayegi aur ghar bhi wapas a jayegi woh dekhna 🤣
jungle k praniyon me bandariya Ka swagat he 🤣Koi BTS ajaye bass tab clear ho I think Valentine EP will be telecast last of feb ....hopefully
Pri Ko ped se latkayengey fir yay to Vir kudega yay khud Bach jayegi aur ghar bhi wapas a jayegi woh dekhna 🤣
Anushka ig post ❤️awwwww Vir still in black kurta ...Priyal is back on set ....so lagta hai They will go and search Pri 👍🏼
So valentine EP will be shifted for latter
Saba mam.had said they get 2 days off in a month at times
So Thursday Friday was their off this February
Shooting resumed today