After Rakhi reduced the the prize money to 36 lakhs....ðŸ˜
Rahul...ðŸ˜
Rubina..ðŸ˜

Nikki..ðŸ˜

Aly...ðŸ˜
![]()
Me...
After Rubina wins her fixed trophy...ðŸ˜
![]()
After Rakhi reduced the the prize money to 36 lakhs....ðŸ˜
Rahul...ðŸ˜
Rubina..ðŸ˜

Nikki..ðŸ˜

Aly...ðŸ˜
![]()
Me...
After Rubina wins her fixed trophy...ðŸ˜
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aw, this is me after Rubina wins her trophy

This thread is for sad people...mirchi na failao yahan...ðŸ˜
And I get sad and angry when I see that pathetic host🤬 supporting rakhi and devo😡. And yesterday he scolded my favourite contestant aly without any proper reason😒. Who is he to intefere between someone's relationship🤬
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
And I get sad and angry when I see that pathetic host🤬 supporting rakhi and devo😡. And yesterday he scolded my favourite contestant aly without any proper reason😒. Who is he to intefere between someone's relationship🤬
no pic?? not believing you...ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
Can she buy a better personality with that much money? I doubt it 😆
#pottymouthrubina
where is your sad face???ðŸ˜
ye bhi takkar de rahi hai sabko..ðŸ˜