Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Really? Uff why same concept🤦♀️ i dont like imli concept
I have posted Vishal's birthday thread,
nobody is visiting 🥺 acha nahi bana hai thread? 😥
U always make amazing threads🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? Uff why same concept🤦♀️ i dont like imli concept
Sent you DM check
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
And don’t even think of the child (unke) as you will have no idea of the things I will do to u 😂😂
Unke means them (both)
Shaheer is doctor & Eisha is small town/village girl
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? Uff why same concept🤦♀️ i dont like imli concept
U don’t like the concept!
I can’t even look at that drama and those constipation looks 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U don’t like the concept!
I can’t even look at that drama and those constipation looks 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Unke means them (both)
Ya ya okay but many took this as single form
I have posted Vishal's birthday thread,
nobody is visiting 🥺 acha nahi bana hai thread? 😥
Bohot accha thread banaya hai di..har baar ki tarah ye bhi kamaal hai