You forgot to mention Rubina the queen loser. Additionally, you can add Nikki and Debo to the list. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You forgot to mention Rubina the queen loser. Additionally, you can add Nikki and Debo to the list. 🤣
Originally posted by: rishimahajan
You forgot to mention Rubina the queen loser. Additionally, you can add Nikki and Debo to the list. 🤣
Kardia yaar
This seasson honestly zero for me .
Lockdown ki waja say jhail rahi hoon 🤢
Vindu ji with 90% positvity !
Told Toushi she done right thing to save as every day she passes will b earning here.
Tbh
Honestly
I wish Rahul supported Rakhi .
I have no respect for any of them now
All bunch of loosers 🤢
I always said all of them are bunch of hypocrites..they all are doing everything to win the show ..why pick on Rakhi for the same ?
Kardia yaar
This seasson honestly zero for me .
Lockdown ki waja say jhail rahi hoon 🤢
Yes, I agree. This was not a good season.