Spamming queen needs few pages to keep her count🤣
Wow
How understanding u have become 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Spamming queen needs few pages to keep her count🤣
Wow
How understanding u have become 🤣
Well from next week I won’t be active on IF school is going to get busy and then working full time gonna miss everyone 😢😭 at least my Monday is off 😓
While arriving from mommy womb god forgot to present me patience 🤣🤣
I shall appreciate this then 🤣
This much of good understanding, I’m feeling delighted 😂😂
See I became a soulmate of you 🤣
Aab toh baby ko chod🤣🤣
While arriving from mommy womb god forgot to present me patience 🤣🤣
Clearly yaar I am completely opposite as you have all the patience in the world 🤣😂
While arriving from mommy womb god forgot to present me patience 🤣🤣
Omggggg 😂😂😂
I can relate to this though 😜😜
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I shall appreciate this then 🤣
This much of good understanding, I’m feeling delighted 😂😂
Stop happy tears and dance 💃🏼💃🏼
Omggg 😂😂😂
Abeeeee 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
How dare u? 🔪🔪🔪😡
I’ll never leave my baby!! Naaahhhhiiii!!! I can’t leave my Rrahul baby
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Clearly yaar I am completely opposite as you have all the patience in the world 🤣😂
I don’t Rhea😭😭