Originally posted by: rheuji17
Oh wow NRI gang is her after so long hello hello 🤗
Hi Rhea, how r u?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Oh wow NRI gang is her after so long hello hello 🤗
Hi Rhea, how r u?
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I'm fine thanks.
Yeah I don’t watch the show anymore and things were busy. I try not to be negative so I thought better not write much! Hahahaha
Hahaha no worries everyone needs a break now and then I am still hanging on it’s what I do lol. Things will be busy for me soon might not come on IF after next week 😢
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aayi padhariye after so long😆
Ji haan mein yaha waha toh hai
Aap toh vip bangaya
Saw the message on other page, so work keeping u busy
Good and you ?
Yes not coming here, but in IF🤣
I am good too :)
I’m good and why? I am still hanging here but soon will be inactive gonna get very busy 🤣😂
Ji haan mein yaha waha toh hai
Aap toh vip bangaya
Saw the message on other page, so work keeping u busy
No mein toh yaha karti rehti hoon post, tumhara hi adda change hogaya😆
Yes work has been busy
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I’m good and why? I am still hanging here but soon will be inactive gonna get very busy 🤣😂
Just not many here so not coming.
Oh busy life sucks😭