Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Apparently it's a remake show, it's original is nokshi kotha, Bengali show. Whatever I heard till now.
Ekta is very much capable of naming her show dat 🤡🤡
I won't be surprise if it turns to be true
Format of EK shows large sets, beautiful costumes but no story , misunderstanding that can be cleared by simple communication but that never happens their should be a negative person which keeps taunting FL or ML .
I can't see her KB or KKB now again one show I hope this is a limited show as shah prefer limited show.
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Apparently it's a remake show, it's original is nokshi kotha, Bengali show. Whatever I heard till now.
Ekta is very much capable of naming her show dat 🤡🤡
I won't be surprise if it turns to be true
Nakshi Kantha is a total nonsense with the ML being extremely bipolar. Even he married his friend while being married to the FL.
Originally posted by: lovelycolour
Format of EK shows large sets, beautiful costumes but no story , misunderstanding that can be cleared by simple communication but that never happens their should be a negative person which keeps taunting FL or ML .
I can't see her KB or KKB now again one show I hope this is a limited show as shah prefer limited show.
N pregancy going for eternity 🤡🤡🤡
Originally posted by: Bahabxh1
Nakshi Kantha is a total nonsense with the ML being extremely bipolar. Even he married his friend while being married to the FL.
Hope Dan it is not any remake 😭😭😭
OMG😲Originally posted by: Bahabxh1
Nakshi Kantha is a total nonsense with the ML being extremely bipolar. Even he married his friend while being married to the FL.
nonsense
I am fine.. Wbu?
Yaa ...today only I read about this news on IF MF... So i come just to see everyone reaction..😆
I am still shock ..mmnever expected this from Shaheer. ..