Bigg Boss 14

Rahul was the winner, biased Paras ruined his connection's chances

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was absolutely clear that Rahul won today, biased Paras made Rubina khairaati winner.. Another task where Rahul lost when he deserved to win, one was the lock out task where Rakhi had got him points for coffee and loser Rubina dint let him win.. But seriously Rahul is such a fighter. First day things were against him, he made alliances, convinced ppl to support him and turned it around for him, even in that task he had turned it around. That is the game of biggboss and now this is the quality of the winner, to not give up and play with the fighting spirit till the end. They did not play negatively, if they wanted clearly Ali cud have turned Rubina's box and things would get ugly but they only played to support their friend like Jaan and Nikki played for Rubina. 

Truth is it was predecided by Paras to make Rubina the winner from the very start, even Devo got his intention yesterday. Even today suddenly new rules were created and he and Jaan had already discussed abt it thats why they were pretending that I am not putting in but dude you were still jumping on it and did put in. 

Paras is the worst kind of loser, he was supposed to play for Devoleena.. Saw the promo yesterday which said Paras aa rahe hai karne mazboot Devoleena ki game but what he did to support her? Instead he made Devoleena's chances weak by giving vishesh adhikaar to Rubina to save Nikki and but obvious Devoleena now has most chances to go out. Not only was Paras biased but his biasedness even ruined his connection's chances.. He was not a contestant but just a supporter, as her connection Devoleena deserved to have her say. But well it's too much to ask for integrity and honesty from Paras, he was a loser last season, will be a loser forever. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He told devo she don’t need to win the task because it’s not benefiting her since she’s already nominated so he told her target to stop everyone by writing x except for rubina’s. Paras came to support rubina not devo. Who plays against his own connection? Is it because he don’t want ejaz to win because of pavitra or bb told him to do that 

Amy07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

He told devo she don’t need to win the task because it’s not benefiting her since she’s already nominated so he told her target to stop everyone by writing x except for rubina’s. Paras came to support rubina not devo. Who plays against his own connection? Is it because he don’t want ejaz to win because of pavitra or bb told him to do that 

So true, he clearly came with an agenda and it started when he nominated Rahul to be voted out. He manipulated Devo to not play and in the end made Rubina win unfairly. He was here to support Rubina and ruin Rahul and Eijaz game

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fighter nahi, a man child who misplaced his pacifier zyada lagta hai...😆

Terenaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amy07

So true, he clearly came with an agenda and it started when he nominated Rahul to be voted out. He manipulated Devo to not play and in the end made Rubina win unfairly. He was here to support Rubina and ruin Rahul and Eijaz game

And I can't believe I am seeing topics praising this saying the best episode. You mean to tell me they are celebrating rubina's win in being captain when host made her the captain since she didn't want to be a captain, now paras is there to help her win the final ticket but why was he making devo lose the game on purpose. He told devo her winning is not benefiting her so she should not play to win but target everyone to lose except for rubina, she was there by herself playing the game by herself when her connection was playing for rubina and nikki. Devo was the only person playing solo because her connection was supporting rubina. 

He was telling devo to not play to win because she is nominated, devo gave a confused expression and she did what he told her to do by putting x on the stamp, she was not making her own sack.

I am trying to understand the reason behind it, was it because he didn't want ejaz to win, or makers told him that rubina needs to win finale ticket or he is doing for content and footage for trp to gain attention

Terenaina thumbnail

if paras was going to be bias, be bias to the person you came to support but than ejaz is with his ex gf but he should've came as rubina's connection if he was giving advice to devo to not win and target everyone except for rubina. I don't even like rahul but if rahul was the winner, nikki would've been eliminated this week

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I stopped reading as soon as I read Rahul is fighter 🤣🤣 ..  why is fighter so insecure .. needs inputs from outside from all the time 

Edited by Candy_Crush - 3 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Candy_Crush

I stopped reading as soon as I read Rahul is fighter 🤣🤣 ..  why is fighter so insecure .. needs inputs from outside from all the time 

Lol we can see 

who is insecure to use extremely personal life stories to gain sympathy and go ahead in game, who cannot survive without husband's emotional support and wanted to quit, who never had to fight to make place or to make alliances because she always had her back and emotional support unlike others. Rahul was never my favorite but I do appreciate his fighting spirit, he did turn over from yesterday where he was the target and today max ppl wanted him to win. That's shows a lot about him where as Devo and Rakhi were hard-core Rubina supporters outside but disliked her seeing her arrogant behavior inside.. Truth is  you can fool some ppl sometimes but you cannot fool all the ppl all the time. 

Amy07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

And I can't believe I am seeing topics praising this saying the best episode. You mean to tell me they are celebrating rubina's win in being captain when host made her the captain since she didn't want to be a captain, now paras is there to help her win the final ticket but why was he making devo lose the game on purpose. He told devo her winning is not benefiting her so she should not play to win but target everyone to lose except for rubina, she was there by herself playing the game by herself when her connection was playing for rubina and nikki. Devo was the only person playing solo because her connection was supporting rubina. 

He was telling devo to not play to win because she is nominated, devo gave a confused expression and she did what he told her to do by putting x on the stamp, she was not making her own sack.

I am trying to understand the reason behind it, was it because he didn't want ejaz to win, or makers told him that rubina needs to win finale ticket or he is doing for content and footage for trp to gain attention

Rubina did not even object khairaati win. Devo got fooled by Paras, I am sure Paras was asked to support Rubina win as they want to justify her khairaati win that she won some task. 

Amy07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Fighter nahi, a man child who misplaced his pacifier zyada lagta hai...😆

Still he did manage to turn it around, Almost all wanted him to win, that shows his personality where as Devo n Rakhi strongly supported Rubina outside but disliked her arrogant behavior inside.