The lie I hope is not believed.If Randheer falls in the trap,the story is ruined...
Makers of the show would not want to ruin the story that early in my opinion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The lie I hope is not believed.If Randheer falls in the trap,the story is ruined...
Makers of the show would not want to ruin the story that early in my opinion
Originally posted by: nandinishelat
The lie I hope is not believed.If Randheer falls in the trap,the story is ruined...
Makers of the show would not want to ruin the story that early in my opinion
I genuinely do not feel he will fall for it, LOL.
The person who does not have a fav author just cannot be Ranjhan!
Hila people🤗
Did u guys see the precap 😔
Yesss😭
I’m fine yaar
Hw r u?🤗
Sorry for replying late I’m was not active here😔
Today's precap is out?
Rab Rab Rab Rab ...The way I hate this Ma Beti😤😤
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Today's precap is out?
For today’s episode
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I checked out the historical context of those books.
Turns out very few had read them in India during that time.
So we assume Randheer was one of the few who had read them maybe as he had studied from abroad he would have read it there
Yesss😭
I’m fine yaar
Hw r u?🤗
Sorry for replying late I’m was not active here😔
Hi Janvi 🤗
I'm good
Your prediction about KB impersonating Ranjhan came true😆
How do you feel about that?