🤣 How do I get there 🤣
You are huma baba...yk everything. You'll find a way🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 How do I get there 🤣
You are huma baba...yk everything. You'll find a way🤣
No idea...also seems kinda cheesy...? 😕
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
No idea...also seems kinda cheesy...? 😕
Yeah not feeling it 🤔
Yeah not feeling it 🤔
Yeah I'm not really a fan of these weird "stick it to 2020!!!" forced comedy skits...it always feels a bit cringe. Oh well...guess we'll see what this is in a few days.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Yeah I'm not really a fan of these weird "stick it to 2020!!!" forced comedy skits...it always feels a bit cringe. Oh well...guess we'll see what this is in a few days.
Its gonna be one of those uber dramatic trying too hard to be funny kinda videos...guarantee🤔
Yeah not feeling it 🤔
I'd rather forget 2020...and here they are trying to stick it down our throats😪
Its gonna be one of those uber dramatic trying too hard to be funny kinda videos...guarantee🤔
Not really angry but the reactions tab doesn't have an eyeroll emoji 🤣
I'd rather forget 2020...and here they are trying to stick it down our throats😪
EXACTLY. 2020 is literally so last year, leave it be.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Not really angry but the reactions tab doesn't have an eyeroll emoji 🤣
It's just soo cliche!! Creativity it seems is dead!!🤓
Khair....chandu *sm too* ke liye mukta ko jhela hai...ye bhi dekh hi lenge😆