tum shayed tab IF join kiye ho jab i was completely disappointed with him. But pehle i used to justify him 🙈For a change taarif hi likh do Munia😆😆
I have never seen you doing “taarif” of your jamai babu😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tum shayed tab IF join kiye ho jab i was completely disappointed with him. But pehle i used to justify him 🙈For a change taarif hi likh do Munia😆😆
I have never seen you doing “taarif” of your jamai babu😆
Originally posted by: XC4LZCTJ6D7RGEKF
tum shayed tab IF join kiye ho jab i was completely disappointed with him. But pehle i used to justify him 🙈
I know Munia.. I have read it in some of your comments but yes you are right I was not there when you used to justify him .. anyways I was just teasing you 🤗🤣
Omg... Mere Anirudh ki AT??? ☺️
Admin Bondita ... please add me to the members list ☺️❤️
Originally posted by: FSPSVQWD4J7MM3SI
Omg... Mere Anirudh ki AT??? ☺️
Admin Bondita ... please add me to the members list ☺️❤️
Good morning 🤗
Saudamini🤪
Ishhh☺️
Good morning 😃
Tum bhi mere Anirudh ki koi deewani ho kya?
Originally posted by: IUSEP3JC6QZMMNHF
Omg... Mere Anirudh ki AT??? ☺️
Admin Bondita ... please add me to the members list ☺️❤️
Hey Durga maa!! Yaha bhi aa gayi tum ..humare anirudh ke piche
Humaari bahu kabhi nahi karegi asi udaand harkart tumhe anirudh ke AT pe sadasya banane ki😎
Hey Durga maa!! Yaha bhi aa gayi tum ..humare anirudh ke piche
Humaari bahu kabhi nahi karegi asi udaand harkart tumhe anirudh ke AT pe sadasya banane ki😎
Lekin kyu Kaka ?
Mai bhi Anirudh se pyaar karti hu 😡
Originally posted by: FBWURTCPGW66D3KO
Ishhh☺️
Good morning 😃
Tum bhi mere Anirudh ki koi deewani ho kya?
Ish..
Hum bhi deewani hai ani ka🤣
Good morning girls 🤗
Congratulations on 1st anniversary of BB🤗🥳
Today I see so many new faces here 🤣
Mini, Sumati, kaka 🤣🤣