SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 18

Posted: 3 years ago

I didn’t have time to add a comment yesterday. But as usual a great update. 

Like so many I like the taxi drivers dialogue. I like the unexplainable attraction that Virat has for her. I am puzzled over the promo 1 and how it is going to be included in the story.

i assumed that Virat knew about samrat and Sai breakup. Hence she left to her place. Maybe I am wrong here. Can’t wait to see how the story pans out 🙂

I waa busy, srry for late rply the chptr was nicely written loved it can't wait for kamal sir and virat's meeting😆😆

Thank you so much for your comments. I wanted to mark this as part8 but I have something else planned for that, so also to complete the weekend this one is 7A. I hope you guys continue to love and comment. 

Part 7A

She tries her best to stand in such a way that her father misses him, but despite being almost the same height, Virat’s broad shoulders give him away and it doesn’t  help that he himself does nothing to be discreet. Her father switches a button inside the house on the side of the door but realizes it’s not working, “Arrey yeh bahar ka switch kaam nahi kar raha, chalo Achaa hua tum aa gayi, Mai toh sone hi valla tha”  she moves inside the house and Virat places the bag inside the house, her father looks at him do that and says “Arrey Uber mei aayi kya, chalo Achaa hua, mujhe lagaa tum bus stand ss auto lene vaali thi” and then looks at Virat and says “Thank you driver bhaisaab.” Virat stares at her father and then at her, hoping of course she will correct her father, but that was not to be, Sai never makes it simple. She squeaks “Abaaa unko bathroom use karna thaa” ..her father nods hurriedly, “ho ho,,,,please jayiye...voh aage left mei, vahee pe sabun aur towel hai” Virat nods and side eyes Sai, who looks everywhere except at him. 

Her father starts chattering away, “Toh Tumne anghuti vapas kar di” Sai hurriedly stops her father, “Aabba..” nodding her head towards Virat, who is walking even slower to the bathroom. Her father continues loudly, “Arrey usmei kya hai?! Driver hai. Main toh pehle hi keh raha thaa ki ladka doctor hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki tere liye best hai, jab Shilpa ne phone karke mujhe bola, main jaake Bhagwan ke paas agarbati jalaya, Achaa hua tumhe akkal aayi.” Sai hits her head and says, “Abba ...magni ko khatm karna hum dono ka faisla thaaa, abb please aap jaake so jayiye na” . The bathroom door shuts and the sounds of water can be heard, her father continues, “Lekin kaise log hai, tujhe aise hi vapas aane de diya” Sai sighs and shakes her head, “Abba ...maine hi zidd ki thi, please mujh iss baare mei baat nahi karna”. Her father nods his head, “Achaa Achaa thik hai, chal abhi..” then points to the bathroom “Aur yeh mahashay ghar banane vale hai kya andar?..” starts knocking the door “Oho pahune..” the door opens and Virat stares at them. 

Sai internally prays that he leaves, Virat nods and walks towards the main door. Sai almost heaves a sigh of relief, but Virat spoils it and turns and looks at her father, salutes him “Sir, Mai ACP Virat Chauan, main Sai ko drop karne aaya tha, meri family ko milne aayi thi Sai, Samrat mera chota bhai hai. Jo Kuch hua, inn dono ki marzi thi aur Samrat bhi kaafi sharminda hai.” Her father just stares at him, and then stares at Sai, absolutely shocked. Sai is afraid that her father may collapse of a heart attack, she says softly “ Abba aap thik hai na?” Her father bellows, “Sai tu vedi aahes ka?!!?!” He yells at her pointing to Virat and then at her “Main inhe Uber driver samajh baitha aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi, kaha gaye tere manners, ghar aaye mehmaan ke saath aise karte hai” Sai looks at him sheepishly, her father yelling at her makes her feel even more annoyed with Virat, but she just bows down , while her father goes all out for Virat, “Please please aap andar aayiye na. Baithiye baithiye. Sai, jaa paani lekar aaa” Sai mutters “inhone bahut paani pee liyaa vaise” Her father drags a chair forcing Virat to sit, Virat immediately holds her father’s hand and says “Aap mujhe aap kyu bula rahe ho, main aapse bahut chota hun aur IPS junior bhi, DCP Saheb” her father beams at him, “Arrey ACP abhi ka abhi call karke bata do ghar pe ki aaj raat yahi sone vale ho, main abhi jaake kambal vaguera leke aata hun” As Virat is about to tell him no, her father stops him, “Nahi nahi baat sunni padegi, main abhi aata hun, Sai tu jaa paani leke aa” 

Her father goes inside and she is annoyed at him, “Kya zrurat thi apne aap ko introduce karne ki? Nikal jaate na..” he gives back “Unhe laga ki meri family ne tumhare saath thik se bartaav nahi kiya, main sunke le leta kya?” She rolls her eyes, “Main Unhe samjha deti” he rolls his eyes back at her “I don’t think so” she folds her hands and moves her upper body towards him “Aaj Raat rehne ki kya zrurat hai aapko?” He replies by folding his hands and retorts, “Main tumhare Jaise nahi hun, agar koi apna ghar offer kar raha hai, toh mujhme itni manners hai ki mai thank you bolke offer le lu” she squints her eyes at him, “Achaaa, toh isiliye aap mere peeche aaye, mujhe manners seekhane?” He steps back and gloats “Naturally, tumhare aaba bhi keh rahe the, ki tumhare paas manners nahi hai”. Before she can answer, her father appears with a blanket, pillow and a bedsheet along with a towel, soap and an extra toothbrush. He puts everything on the chair and looks at Virat with a huge smile, “Yeh sofa bed ho jaata hai, Sai help kar degi, kal savere chai hamare saath pike jaana, mujhe tumse bahut saare baatein karni hai, bahut din baad, IPS junior milaa hai, mazaa aayega” Virat grins and nods and Sai rolls her eyes and angrily shifts the sofa making it into a bed. 

After her father leaves, He turns to her, helps her pull out the bed, opens the bedsheet and unfurls it on the folded out bed, she starts to tuck the corners in, he looks at her, her feisty disposition makes him feel mischievous, “Just Sai, yaha ek hi blanket hai, agar mujhe beech raat thand lagey, toh mai tumhare paas aajau?” She glares at him, “Kya?!” His smugly replies, “matlab extra blanket ke liye aur kaha jaau?” She glares back at him and says “Vaapas Nagpur!!!” He bursts out laughing, she rushes to him and shuts his mouth, “Shhh! Abaaa jag jayenge” he holds her wrist,  raises his eyebrows even more mischievously and says, “Aur Humei aise dekhenge Toh kya sochenge?” She continues to glare at him, a little uneasy at the proximity, moves back and turns, he holds her elbow and says softly, “Mai isiliye rukk gaya kyunki tumhare Aabba ko bura lag raha thaa” she nods and he continues “Jaise tumhe Aai ke liye bura lag raha tha” he makes her turn towards him and she looks into his eyes, he continues “Tum gar chaho ki mai beech raat chala jaau toh..” she interrupts him, “Nahi ruk jajiye”...he lets her go and flings himself on the bed, saying, “vahi toh mai keh raha tha,,.ki tum gar chaho bhi toh nahi jaane vaala, good night”, he hugs a cushion and turns his back to her and she rolls her eyes, and as she is about to leave the room, he whispers loudly, “Just Sai, light off kar dena” 

The next morning, when she walks into the living room, hair wet and in a long skirt and cotton top, the bed has become a sofa, her father and Virat are chatting away, she notices one cup on the coffee table and the two men look up at her, one of them admiringly which causes a flush to settle in her neck and the other worriedly, she nods at both of them and enters the kitchen, her father follows her with a “Arrey usne chai ke liye na kar diya, kal raat ka baat bura maan gaye shayad” she shakes her head and says, “Aisa Kuch bhi nahi hai, Abba, voh chai nahi Horlicks peete hai” her father smiles widely and says, “Chal bana de Tum dono ke liye aur haan thode pohe bhi banade, usse nikalna hai, duty pe hai bechara, Kuch de khaane ke liye” and her father leaves the kitchen. She shakes her head in shock, what a different tune her father is singing, when Samrat used to come over, her dad could not wait for him to leave, and now unbelievable, she is irritated with her dad’s obvious bias. 

She refuses to partake in any banter with him with her father around, not giving her father the satisfaction, but she didn’t need to. As they say eating pohe, her father and he chatted merrily about IPS days, training, seniors, mess, good god! She rolled her eyes while she cleaned the table, it was like there were two of each of them, and she wasn’t even drunk, they just laughed and bonded on the same things, so annoying! She stays  and tinkers in the kitchen, refusing to be around when he leaves, not wanting to give any of them the satisfaction, when she hears a deep, “tumhara phone kaha hai?” She turns back and stares at him, “Kyu?” She watches him spot it in the living room and walk towards it, she washes and dries her hand and enters the living room, he has opened her phone and pressed buttons and gives the phone to her “bye, Just Sai, Mai tumhe phone karunga” she looks at him and says “Kiss liye?” He answers flatly, “baatei jo karni hai, iss liye” and he walks out of her home, hugs her father near his car and drives off, while she stands at the doorstep, holding the phone, trying to still her beating heart. He looks at the missed call on his phone with a wide grin and then shakes his head, what is he doing?!! 

The whole of Sunday is spent in restlessness...she doesn’t want him to call, he can’t wait to call her. When later in the evening, her phone rings, she jumps and almost drops the book she is reading, she knows it’s him. She picks it up, determined to keep it short...

“Pahunch gaye?”

“Haan, kya kar rahi ho?” He smiles, sitting on his bed

“Kuch nahi kitaab padh rahi thi”

“Kaunsi?” 

“Aap thake nahi? long drive thaa na.” She says refusing to get chatty 

“Tum baat nahi karna chahti?”

She is quiet, biting her lip, unable to tell him, a yes or a no. She decides to go with

“Mujhe Chandrapur vapas chodhne ke liye thank you”

“Hmmm..”

“Matlab, zruri nahi thaa, lekin Abaaa ko Achaa laga”..she corrects herself, in case he gets the wrong idea.

“Hmmm, aur tumhe?” How is she supposed to answer that except with a, 

“Mujhe kya? Main toh anyways bus mei aani vaali thi..”

“Hmm..”

“Agar aapko baat nahi karni hai, toh phone kyu kiya?” Tired of his noncommittal hms.

His silence eats at her, she wants to press end, but his smirk stops her,

“Tumhari baatei sunne ke liye phone kiya.”

She presses end, he laughs and looks at his phone, lying down on his bed, holding the phone to his chest to calm his beating heart.

The weekend has turned out to be nothing like she had imagined, nothing like she had hoped for, nothing like she had wanted....and for him, everything he was afraid of.

——

Pls leave a comment. 🙏🏽 

Next part - page 26

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

Originally posted by notaquitter

I didn’t have time to add a comment yesterday. But as usual a great update. 

Like so many I like the taxi drivers dialogue. I like the unexplainable attraction that Virat has for her. I am puzzled over the promo 1 and how it is going to be included in the story.

i assumed that Virat knew about samrat and Sai breakup. Hence she left to her place. Maybe I am wrong here. Can’t wait to see how the story pans out 🙂

@ bold - yes you have assumed correctly, Virat followed her not because he didn’t know about the breakup, he followed her becos she didn’t say bye to him and that irritated him. 

I am liking how the promo has confused everyone, feeling quite like one devil 😈 about it 😛🤣 I am now very curious how it is going to be received when it finally happens 🤪🤪

Amazing. Only one thing to say, this Virat has game. 

Will leave a detailed review later. Going to re-read it. 🙂

awww!!!!acp virat is falling hard and fast for just sai. amazing. he has strted enjoying her badbad now and calling her for the same. sai is reluctant for obvious reasons but cannot stop herself either. cant wait for their story to unfold. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Someone needs to tell Sai's abbha that Virat is happier than him that Sai broke up with the doctor😆

It's amazing loved it virat and sai's phn call was❤❤. Plz update next part soon 😆😆. 

Haha 'Driver bhaisahab' itna door chodne aaye for this LOL. Of course he wouldn't go quietly. As soon as Kamal heard ACP, man mein ladoo phoot gaye lol.

Loved how he rang her. This Virat gives me butterflies.

Looks like Virat has fallen in love with Sai...🥳 I loved how the story is going...👌🏻thank you so much for update...👍🏻