I think tomorrow we will get trip fight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think tomorrow we will get trip fight
I think it’s gonna air on Friday or Saturday
[/QUOTE
And after so much of dragging again it will be a fuskky bomb because they have created so much hype for it
Chalo finally Virat ne apna muh khola Pakhi ke samne
Na na yeh didi ka best emotional outburst hai didi ne kaha hai intense scene hai dekhte hain didi kya intensity dikhai iss scene mein
i am in shock that virat finally opened his mouth that too against pakhi 🤪 aaj toh chamatkaar hua hai.......badhai ho, forum wasiyon 🥳
i am in shock that virat finally opened his mouth that too against pakhi 🤪 aaj toh chamatkaar hua hai.......badhai ho, forum wasiyon 🥳
I hope he doesn't goes with sorry jaap all over again
i am in shock that virat finally opened his mouth that too against pakhi 🤪 aaj toh chamatkaar hua hai.......badhai ho, forum wasiyon 🥳
Abhi kaleje ko thandak nahi mili hai, he has to tell her lots of things, but it was a good start
i am in shock that virat finally opened his mouth that too against pakhi 🤪 aaj toh chamatkaar hua hai.......badhai ho, forum wasiyon 🥳
Originally posted by: appisuri
I hope he doesn't goes with sorry jaap all over again
Our paagal CVs only have creativity with Pakhi so there's a high chance 😆. Phir bhi main celebrate karoongi......I have waited too long to hear this from his mouth.
Really 😳😱 pancake flip kaise hua ??? Matlab maturity se tangh aa kar immature ke side aagaya until he flips back to the other side during trip i guess 😬🙄....chalo they put a band aid on the leak instead of a seal ....