Was he really saying this? 🤔 (also idc really, just a lame excuse to post this again 😆)
https://twitter.com/NehaPurohitVAni/status/1359549182822895622?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Was he really saying this? 🤔 (also idc really, just a lame excuse to post this again 😆)
https://twitter.com/NehaPurohitVAni/status/1359549182822895622?s=19
Originally posted by: nikki.171
But - but Huma Babwa... I know you lub 'Baba' and because I love you, I give you what YOU want.
I do love you Nikki 🤗
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Maybe we can pay SharBhi to do this? They're both free for the time being, right?! 🤣
Arshi. Remember how you said you now have nowhere to spend that money...
Yeahhh. About that.... 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Was he really saying this? 🤔 (also idc really, just a lame excuse to post this again 😆)
https://twitter.com/NehaPurohitVAni/status/1359549182822895622?s=19
I think he was just playing with Leo 🤣 I can see past all the Leo love my vision is clear
🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Was he really saying this? 🤔 (also idc really, just a lame excuse to post this again 😆)
https://twitter.com/NehaPurohitVAni/status/1359549182822895622?s=19
This is so cute. The way Chandu is just holding on to Leo. Aww. And now I also want to know if he really said that. 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Arshi I really get your frustation with the situation on this. Literally 💯 word on everything including that everybody might move on and they may just repeat the same damn thing yet again. Without truly realizing what they did. And this isn't the first time I have felt this way. I am just trying to hold on to what Huma says eventhough I am not really sure if it'll happen. Because if there is a plot twist and this undead actually ends up working and giving them higher numbers, petty me will be even more bitter. (DISCLAIMER: AH alert). As it is, some "naagin" fanpages praising it gives me an anger surge.
Forget those, at least I can unfollow/ignore them. What irks me is people sticking that rubbish in the SharBhi tag 👎🏼 even doing it in the Vani tag would not be acceptable though at least there's a "connection" there, but the SharBhi tag? Really? Make your own damn jodi's tag popular instead of violating someone else's space and forcing me to see their insipid faces in my tag.
I have ALWAYS got you 🤗 just like you got me 🤗

All those accounts get paid 😆 Huma baba can confirm that 😆
Gonna remind myself that next time. 😑
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Arshi I really get your frustation with the situation on this. Literally 💯 word on everything including that everybody might move on and they may just repeat the same damn thing yet again. Without truly realizing what they did. And this isn't the first time I have felt this way. I am just trying to hold on to what Huma says eventhough I am not really sure if it'll happen. Because if there is a plot twist and this undead actually ends up working and giving them higher numbers, petty me will be even more bitter. (DISCLAIMER: AH alert). As it is, some "naagin" fanpages praising it gives me an anger surge.
Very logically there are very less chances of undead working and appealing to trp aunties..
But then when has logic ever been a factor in convo regarding itv.
If this show does work, then resentful is a very weak word for what I'm gonna feel 😡
Naagin fanpages...real name being ek and mukta fanpages yr... they'll support and praise any crap that they produce!!