that box!!!!!!!!
is it the one in which amru keeping randheer's letters... ??!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that box!!!!!!!!
is it the one in which amru keeping randheer's letters... ??!!!!!!
Are AmDheer getting married? Zaan's new story suggests something like that
Hello Guys...I'm new to this forum...just wanted to ask do we have any DDT here for discussions?
BTW just started watching KUDCA and fallen for it hook...line and sinker 💕
What an absolutely beautiful show...and #VashMay is love
Originally posted by: Firefly20
Hello Guys...I'm new to this forum...just wanted to ask do we have any DDT here for discussions?
BTW just started watching KUDCA and fallen for it hook...line and sinker 💕
What an absolutely beautiful show...and #VashMay is love
Welcome to the forum 
What's your name?
As far as I know, we actually don't have a DDT but we have AmDheer and VashmAy DTs and Arpita (A_for_Arpita) posts reviews of the episodes everyday so you can discuss the episode there as well.
And I absolutely agree. The show is beautiful and addicting with a great concept .
Originally posted by: its-alexandrite
that box!!!!!!!!
is it the one in which amru keeping randheer's letters... ??!!!!!!
Maybe, after seeing some snippets of today’s episode I think Randheer is going to find the letters and Ranjhan soon
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Are AmDheer getting married? Zaan's new story suggests something like that
They could be shooting some other festival in the show. AmDheer wedding happening this soon would be surprising
Originally posted by: Firefly20
Hello Guys...I'm new to this forum...just wanted to ask do we have any DDT here for discussions?
BTW just started watching KUDCA and fallen for it hook...line and sinker 💕
What an absolutely beautiful show...and #VashMay is love
Welcome to the forum 🤗
The more the merrier
Can discuss couple related stuff in both the AmDheer and Vashmay DTs and a review will be up shortly for episode discussion
Please add me in for the discussion thread
Originally posted by: nandinishelat
Please add me in for the discussion thread
Hey Nandini welcome to the forum 🤗
I’ve added you
AmDheer’s hi five scene was cute today ❤️