Ash:. The way ani is hell bent for Bon’s study, there are high chances he would get books only 🤣🤣
And about awards.. khud hi dekh lena🤣
Yup 🤣
Ruko dekhti hu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ash:. The way ani is hell bent for Bon’s study, there are high chances he would get books only 🤣🤣
And about awards.. khud hi dekh lena🤣
Yup 🤣
Ruko dekhti hu🤣
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Nachoooooo behnooooo🥳🥳
Anirudh ko sach pata chal gaya
He got the letter🥳
Precap precap precap
Finally aniruddh ne chitthi padh li💃💃💃💃💃
nacho guys he was in tears while reading letter🥺
Maine bhi yehi post kiya🥳
Yes..... Ani got to know about bon s menstruation
Maine bhi yehi post kiya🥳
I want episode right now🥳🥳
Nimu it's lovely na☺️
Yes..... Ani got to know about bon s menstruation
Yes finally🥳
Originally posted by: listmist
I want episode right now🥳🥳
I was jumping out of happiness cant tell you