Bollywood CC#61- Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.4k

Users

49

Likes

534

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JNYBIC5MWNQ2XSDG

You have to give current password to enter the settings area of IF. Toh na ab PW change kar sakti hoon na mail.

forgot password option is not there?
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: I4HIVNBIKPROIOAP


You don't remember him? Fake Untamed fan.👎🏼

Iss sunsan forum ke liye yeh dp perfect hai. 😆

this is from untamed DP se pehchana nahi jata😆


Yes DP is matching the forum😆

DV62VWNJXPPYNV32 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

forgot password option is not there?


Woh toh genuine email address ke liye. Maine toh disposable 10 min mail use kiya tha.

DV62VWNJXPPYNV32 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Why were the Bachchans absent from Rajeev Kapoor's last rites?

RGKOHM3KYHIH5BBP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think it was gumgum who said the baby looks happy when he is with hardik and grumpy when he is with Natasha...cause actually it is true😆


https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1359431694839779334?s=19

4HCLEJ3WBN2U3JNH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XALNEJGIAYZQMVGL

Why were the Bachchans absent from Rajeev Kapoor's last rites?

So unlike them. Is Abhishek out of town to celebrate his birthday?

DV62VWNJXPPYNV32 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WYC4BO3VXLWT44ZW

I think it was gumgum who said the baby looks happy when he is with hardik and grumpy when he is with Natasha...cause actually it is true😆


https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1359431694839779334?s=19

I wanted to post this too but refrained thinking ek toh Pandya ka post zyada ho raha hai... dusra kids usually love douchebags' company.

DV62VWNJXPPYNV32 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EIJV2VG2XLHUHOMC

So unlike them. Is Abhishek out of town to celebrate his birthday?

Big B is shooting with Ajay, maybe avoiding crowd... others are in Mumbai I think. Anyway, they did the right thing though.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".