Sorry, but he's not cute at all. He is a overrated actor.Because of Ali Ansari and Noor Khan, I am not watching chalawa 😕even though I am a big fan of Naveen Waqar.Oh . Alhamdulillah. 😃 Ali is a cutie, and I hope he marries a cutie like him.😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry, but he's not cute at all. He is a overrated actor.Because of Ali Ansari and Noor Khan, I am not watching chalawa 😕even though I am a big fan of Naveen Waqar.Oh . Alhamdulillah. 😃 Ali is a cutie, and I hope he marries a cutie like him.😳
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Sorry, but he's not cute at all. He is a overrated actor.Because of Ali Ansari and Noor Khan, I am not watching chalawa 😕even though I am a big fan of Naveen Waqar.
I like him as an actor .. he is versatile. In Seerat he played a grey character perfectly..but sadly he is typecasted is the looser lover.😕 I couldn't afford to watch Chalawa because I am watching many dramas currently.. warna Ali's acting is good in it.😳
Seerat ya khoob seerat who is the male lead in Chalawa 😕Ali Ansari or Usama khan🤔I like him as an actor .. he is versatile. In Seerat he played a grey character perfectly..but sadly he is typecasted is the looser lover.😕 I couldn't afford to watch Chalawa because I am watching many dramas currently.. warna Ali's acting is good in it.😳
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Seerat ya khoob seerat who is the male lead in Chalawa 😕Ali Ansari or Usama khan🤔
Ali ..because he plays the title role. . I am not sure though because I've just watched one episode.😳
I want to watch chalawa but I don't like Noor khan. Her face expression bht weird hoty haiAli ..because he plays the title role. . I am not sure though because I've just watched one episode.😳
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I want to watch chalawa but I don't like Noor khan. Her face expression bht weird hoty hai
For me she has one expression only.😆
For me she has one expression only.😆
i wish her acting improves because I love her
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i wish her acting improves because I love her
I've seen one ep of Chalawa.. and she is the same.😆 She is beautifull, cute.. and mysterious too.😉 because you can't guess what she feels pased on her expressions.😆
🤣I've seen one ep of Chalawa.. and she is the same.😆 She is beautifull, cute.. and mysterious too.😉 because you can't guess what she feels pased on her expressions.😆
i loved her the most in saya e deewar