Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I swear these TV actors don't age!
And I've seen both in real life...its like time has frozen for them 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I swear these TV actors don't age!
And I've seen both in real life...its like time has frozen for them 😆
Ekta had it right. Nobody ages on TV. 😆
TV seems much less problematic and stressful 😆
I am sure the entire team must be laughing while doing those melodramatic stuff...so how will they age 😆
now we know why baas and daadis and naanis dont die 1528 years later in the serials😆
They look good 👌
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
now we know why baas and daadis and naanis dont die 1528 years later in the serials😆
No one beats Baa from Kyunki Saas Bhai Kabhi Bahu Thi 😆
https://youtu.be/dqz9Uloc8K0?si=RlCpJ1vAA3wROphl
https://x.com/i/status/2070068646441898439
...
Ahaan Panday, Aneet Padda and Mohit Suri reunite for a movie https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2044377688610361802?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw...
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
0