Yes the best opportunity to redeem himself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes the best opportunity to redeem himself
🤗❤️
Girls im going to prepare a presentation ,
Catch u later
Kate ,make a new thread ,as we r on fire 🤣
erm tomorrow's episode is going to be sickkkkkkk🤣 villagers vs Ranisa and in between are stuck Veer and Rani (well unconscious Rani)🤣 he can't leave her like that. I assume Ranisa is still going to say to leave her. from what we said before, they might go to a guest house or just stay in the village and I WANT THAT RAJMATA CALL NOW. I want her to call asking how things are and someone (Vikram preferably) to say everything that happened and how irritating Ranisa is, and I want Rajmata to overrule Ranisa and say bring my bahurani back. 🤣
Originally posted by: Bubblez04
Right....I'm not very happy with Veer atm, but my heart still fluttered seeing him hold her like that. 😳
Me too 🤣 just for a second
Now his chance to redeem himself . Let's see whether he can stand up for his wife tomorrow
Look at the still pics. Don't know if we can trust the update.
Ranisa headshot in the corner is too big and too unnecessary 🤣
I want the same🤣Originally posted by: Fahmida21
erm tomorrow's episode is going to be sickkkkkkk🤣 villagers vs Ranisa and in between are stuck Veer and Rani (well unconscious Rani)🤣 he can't leave her like that. I assume Ranisa is still going to say to leave her. from what we said before, they might go to a guest house or just stay in the village and I WANT THAT RAJMATA CALL NOW. I want her to call asking how things are and someone (Vikram preferably) to say everything that happened and how irritating Ranisa is, and I want Rajmata to overrule Ranisa and say bring my bahurani back. 🤣