New episode didn't release kya ?
I don't think so considering no one is saying anything about it
for me, Voot has changed
can only give after seeing tomorrow episode at today 7:30 PM
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New episode didn't release kya ?
I don't think so considering no one is saying anything about it
for me, Voot has changed
can only give after seeing tomorrow episode at today 7:30 PM
hey anyone saw the precap??..was it me only who felt riddhima expression at last more like determination..grey type chaisa
or am I thinking too much???
What new article are ppl talking about....I go for 1 hour and I lose the plot
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
hey anyone saw the precap??..was it me only who felt riddhima expression at last more like determination..grey type chaisa
or am I thinking too much???
read the new 189 and see because I didn't felt any grey in 189
What new article are ppl talking about....I go for 1 hour and I lose the plot
new plot I didn't saw anything in 189 yet