And I'm yet to watch epi🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
And I'm yet to watch epi🤪🤣
Forehead kisses are most special ones
U suck at those things?
U suck at everything 🤣
This is like Tell me something new about you🤪🤣🤣🤣
I guess I'm good at cursing🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
And I'm yet to watch epi🤪🤣
Phir se? 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Phir se? 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Kal ka baaki hai🤪
Aur wo JioTV pe dekhna padega😆
Voot toh pata nahi kya BGM bajayega🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
This is like Tell me something new about you🤪🤣🤣🤣
I guess I'm good at cursing🤪🤣🤣
Ur good at cursing? Don’t try me darling 😂😂😂😂
tell me something new about me 🤣🤣
its okay ... don't sweat on it
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kal ka baaki hai🤪
Aur wo JioTV pe dekhna padega😆
Voot toh pata nahi kya BGM bajayega🤪
Voot had only a musical bgm going on for that 😂😂