Last night ILTHBEB was missing him, I was comforting her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last night ILTHBEB was missing him, I was comforting her.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I've heard in this forum only other actor is 'neutral audience' favorite ( though trp doesn't support this claim) I hope now audience gives deserving record breaking trp to mamta's show.
You talking about VV? He is a great actor I decided to watch the show for him and Helly as seen their previous shows lol. We like VV but not Kabir lol we cannot handle too much Kabir in this show. Also, I did not even recognize Rrahul in the beginning, then I looked him up and realized he was on Rajaa Beta my fam would watch that lol. I started the show for VV and Helly but Rrahul as Vansh won me over. Now I am big Vansh fan. We all are here that's why irritation at the fact they making him dumb for Kabir. 😵
Well finally you guys here on edt was roaming IF waiting lol that time difference 😆 I watched the epi finally. One good thing I have to say is it was nice to see flashback of Vansh's time in JC gives us insight what has hardened him in a sense. Vansh's past and sufferings is important 👍🏼
Being fan doesn't mean being delusional (It's not for you). Let's be real there is nothing called superstardom in tv & vv's previous shows was flop. Not saying others two are superstar. & people loved vansh because his character 'was' well written.Originally posted by: rheuji17
You talking about VV? He is a great actor I decided to watch the show for him and Helly as seen their previous shows lol. We like VV but not Kabir lol we cannot handle too much Kabir in this show. Also, I did not even recognize Rrahul in the beginning, then I looked him up and realized he was on Rajaa Beta my fam would watch that lol. I started the show for VV and Helly but Rrahul as Vansh won me over. Now I am big Vansh fan. We all are here that's why irritation at the fact they making him dumb for Kabir. 😵
Post a lamba review.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Well finally you guys here on edt was roaming IF waiting lol that time difference 😆 I watched the epi finally. One good thing I have to say is it was nice to see flashback of Vansh's time in JC gives us insight what has hardened him in a sense. Vansh's past and sufferings is important 👍🏼
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Being fan doesn't mean being delusional (It's not for you). Let's be real there is nothing called superstardom in tv & vv's previous shows was flop. Not saying others two are superstar. & people loved vansh because his character 'was' well written.
Oh I agree with you completely and Veera wasn't that was good made by same makers. Right he was well written and the CVs ruined it show had potential its like they don't care and want it to go down drain 😵
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Post a lamba review.
Kya yaar you want my lamba review tho probably will on Abby and Priya's posts soon lol
This ph doesn't know how to balance. At a time ek hi show banati hai but can't manage properly, actor issue, favouritism, budget issue always going on.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Oh I agree with you completely and Veera wasn't that was good made by same makers. Right he was well written and the CVs ruined it show had potential its like they don't care and want it to go down drain 😵