Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends back with new update. 

Part 22

It has been about a week after Raman left , both ishra got busy in their work,  Raman in his practices and concert while ishita got busy with her studies but still between their busy schedules they extract sometimes to talk to eachother. It was the night before his concert and ishita was so eager to talk to Raman but was not calling him thinking that he would be much tired and will be resting as it was night there . She wanted him to take enough rest before his big day . Thinking so she started doing her daily chores when her phone rang ,she looked at the caller and got surprised witnessing the name flashing on her mobile screen . She quickly picked the call and asked " Raman aap abhi tak soye nahi ."

R- nah, actually need nahi rahi hai , so thought to talk to you. 

I- but its late there and you have your concert tomorrow, why aren't you taking rest .

R- I tried but couldn't sleep ,so thought to talk to you as I very well know that you are  not going to call thinking I must be resting. 

I- wahi to ,you must be very tired with your practice and all.

R- wo to hai but still I m not sleepy .

I(getting concerned)- kyun? Kya hua ? Aapki tabiyat to theek hai na ,you are sounding bit tensed .

R- you worry somuch about me ,aisi koi baat nahi hai ,I m ok ,just wanted to talk before sleeping . what are you doing ?

I- nothing much , just going to start my day. Aapko bahut miss kar rahi thi ,soch rahi thi aapko phone karu but thought you must be asleep lekin aapne khud ne call kar diya .aapne mere dil ki baat kaise jaani .

R- because I love you .

Ishita got happy listening to him and said" but I love you more , from the time ,you were not aware of my existence. "

R- may be but you were mine from the beginning. 

I- kuch bhi .

R- aur kya tujhe pata hai ne bhagwaan pahle se hi couple bana kar bhejhtein hain .

Ishita smiled at their kiddish talk thats when she heard a knock at Raman's door . She asked " kisi ne knock kiya kya ."

R- - humm .

I- kaun hai itni raat ko ?

R- don't know,tu phone rakh main dekhta hoon .

I- ok bye , iske baad so jaana . Good night .

R- thanks,will surely do that . Chal bye ,love you .

I- love you too .

R- I love you more .

Saying so he hung the call while ishita got busy in getting ready to go to her college . Rest of the day was normal, ishita went to her college ,then to her hospital . Though she was attending everything but her mind was on Raman's concert . She was waiting eagerly for it ,she so wanted to talk to him before his concert but did otherwise ,considering he may be busy with his last moment prepartions and may be her call can disturb him. Ishita decided to take some nap before the concert as it  late night due to the time difference.  She set alarm on her mobile so that she wouldn't miss the concert.  

The concert started and ishita watched it fully , she was too happy and overwhelmed to see the amount of people who had attended the concert.  Ishita always knows that Raman is famous but she didn't have idea that how big he is now . The whole place was packed with people ,she felt so happy and proud of her husband as well as felt herself lucky to be associated with him. Everything was good ,Raman was performing perfectly but ishita felt that something is not right with him . He was smiling fully but she can notice that his smile was not reaching to his eyes . She could notice the emptiness in his eyes ,she felt restless ,she so wanted to talk to him but at the same time she knew that he must be hell tired and needed rest ,so she thought to talk to him afterwards . Thinking so she tried to get busy in her daily activities but all she could think is only about Raman and adding her misery the time seems to crawl like tortoise . Finally it was evening in India and it may be afternoon in Europe ,so ishita thought to call him but unfortunately he didn't picked the call . Ishita thought that he may be sleeping till now and will call himself once he woke ,thinking so she didn't called him further . The whole day passed ,night too went but she didn't recieved any call from Raman ,making her worried.She called her inlaws to know that ,if they have any news of him and come to know that they had talked to him in morning itself . Ishita became more sad and concerned about Raman after talking to Raman's parent ,her heart pained knowing he had been talking to his parents but not her . She was mad as well , she wanted to reach him anyhow ,so that she can tell ,how much his behavior had hurt her . 

In anger ishita called again on his number, once , twice ,thrice but he didn't picked the call , instead it went to his voice mail . Ishita again got disheartened, she threw her phone in the bed and started crying feeling her helplessness . That's when her phone rang ,she thought that may be Raman had called thinking so she picked the call without checking the caller ,only to know that its from some girl .

I- hello.

G- m I talking to ishita. 

I- yeah thats me ,can I know whom I m talking to. 

G- no you can't, I just called you to warn you to stay away from RKB .

I(surprised)- kaun ho tum aur mere aur Raman ke baare mein kaise jaanti ho.

G- maine kaha na main kaun hoon ye tumhe jaanne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ,tum bas ye jaano ki you have to stay away from RKB .

I- ji nahi ,main Raman se door nahi rahoongi , kyunki hum koi girlfriend boyfriend nahi hai balki...

G(cutting her in mid)- haan pata hai tum RKB ki biwi ho .

Ishita got shocked listening to this and said " if you know that we are married then how can you tell me stay away from him ."

G- because I have always loved him .

I- then I can't help you in that ,its totally your problem ma'am .main apne husband se door nahi rahoongi,okay .

Saying so ishita was about to hung the call when she heard " then I will ruin him ".

I- excuse me, what did you just say . Wo Raman hain ,RKB the Rockstar, tum un tak pahunch bhi nahi paaogi .

G- I know that he is RKB the Rockstar thats why I know its too easy to ruin him . 

I- just stay away from him ,either you don't know me .

Ishita threatened but in return she heard an evil laugh then the girl said" mujhe tumhe janna bhi nahi hai ,just get lost from his life , either the results won't be favorable ."

I- (angrily)- kaun ho tum .

G- I told you na ,you don't need to know ,just leave him either I will ruin him and his career just with one statement that he had molested me . 

I- how dare to talk like this about my husband.

G- phir my husband ,maine bola you leave him , tum uski zindagi se door chale jaao everything will be okay .

I- (almost crying )- tumhe pata bhi hai ,tum kya bol rahi ho , he is my husband. 

G- and my love as well as well known star too . Tum soch lo kya chahti ho , uski tarrakki ya barbaadi. 

Saying so she disconnected the call ,leaving a sad and worried ishita . She dropped herself in the bed and started thinking about that girl and the whole conversation.  She so wanted to talk to him but again he didn't picked the call ,making her more helpless and frustrated. 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading . I m sorry for not being regular, but now the weather has changed and the days are longer ,may be I will get time to write more .love you all . 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Welcome back di๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Missed u and ur stories ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Beautiful update di

Loved how raman openly confesses his love for ishitaโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ishita is so happy that her love has found a beautiful destination ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

She can make it out from his voice only that somethingโ€™s wrong and now she could see it on his face๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Whoโ€™s this girl๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Ishita was so scared ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Bilalraza123446 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update welcome back ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Why is he ignoring her

Who is she

Poor ishitha 

Just sort this soon

Hope no separation 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shocking update di....

I just hope ishu will speak to raman about that girl....

I want to see ishu in JKR mode....

Continue soon plz 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful update..

Curious for next 

Thanks for the pm

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who is she...

And what way Raman is connected now with her is making me more curious...

Hopefully thinking we will get something

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update 

Girl threaten ishita 

Update soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome back  sis โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Wonderful and emotional update yaar

EAGERLY waiting for next update plzzzz soon