Bye, Arshi. You will always be my favorite. ❤️

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I wanted to revisit my old topic, but unfortunately it has been closed by the mods.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5181732

Thank you, Arshi. Thank you for entertaining us throughout. You stood strong... as always! ❤️ You were splashed with water, thrown objects at, and physically disrespected by others... but you kept your calm and did well. 

Thank you for remaining strong in Season 11 and then continuing that legacy in Season 14. Your eviction in Season 11 was early and unfair. Hopefully, your prolonged stay in Season 14 with your stint as a Challenger made up for your lost time in Season 11. 

I really hope you get cleared off this “commoner” tag. For me, you were NO LONGER a commoner the moment you stepped out the main door in Season 11. Anyhow, I wish you all the best and may you get tv and soap opera role offers, and may you do well for yourself. 

I know you were born to entertain your audience. The best part is that, Unlike Rakhi, you evolved past your “cheap entertainment” phase and showed us a new side of yours every day. 

Love you, Arshi. Do well. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aww I didn't like arshi in season 11, I was team shilpa shinde. But I really liked arshi this season. Her and vikas did a great job. vikas was good in all seasons he came, even though I didn't like him at times but he still provided entertainment show needed in all seasons

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't.like Arshi in her season. She was very nice and improved her game. I love her in ladt 4 5 weeks. She was very likeable and better celebrity than some

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she left in such a classy way too

I did not like her in the beginning due to Vikas stuff but she grew on me

hope she finds happiness and  success

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Thank you, guys. ❤️❤️

I have always stood strong by my word that I would NEVER have a favorite in BB.  Alas, I nullified my own claims. I now have absolutely no inhibitions saying that, yes, Arshi was, is, and will always be my favorite, and I will always hope for the best for her.

But does that mean I’d want to see her in future seasons of BB? Nope! For me, her journey ended at the right time. Let it remain that way, and I will cherish it that way. 

I will always adore you, Arshi. Stay blessed, dear! 🥰

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can share it on arshi acvount on twitter if u want ! Ussko zarurat hay 

😭

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

she left in such a classy way too

I did not like her in the beginning due to Vikas stuff but she grew on me

hope she finds happiness and  success

I totally agree. When the family week episode took place, everyone was emotional (and I totally respect their emotions... Probably, I’d broken down, too). However, Arshi was the only contestant who didn’t get carried away and took her brother’s visit gracefully and laughed it off. It was refreshing. 🥰

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I can share it on arshi acvount on twitter if u want ! Ussko zarurat hay 

😭

Please do, Shahzur. I will be ever so thankful. 🤗❤️

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi ek baar wapas dil jeetkar gayi ❤️

DaddyMarvel thumbnail