Bye, Arshi. You will always be my favorite. ❤️ - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Good fun chulbulee ladkee. 

enjoyed her on the show and let’s not forget.. she was the actual deserving winner of the entertainment task. 

Wish her the best :) 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Good fun chulbulee ladkee. 

enjoyed her on the show and let’s not forget.. she was the actual deserving winner of the entertainment task. 

Wish her the best :) 

Chalo khhayr, whatever happens, happens for a reason.

What I am happy about is that she appeared on the show with an upbeat spirit, entered the house laughingly, and left at the right time smilingly.

She understood the game well and left no leaf unturned to entertain us. ❤️

Awaam ki jaan, Begum Arshi Khan❤️❤️❤️jaate jaate sab ke liye acha bol ke gayi. Koi gile shikwe nahi rakhe apne dil mein. Ghar mein genuine bonds banaaye Rahul, Aly and Eijaz ke saath. Although I was a bit unhappy with her last week, no one can take away from her that she was the jaan of the house. She brought in the much needed respite for us viewers in this season. She deserved to stay over the likes of Nikki and Abhinav. You will be missed😭

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Awaam ki jaan, Begum Arshi Khan❤️❤️❤️jaate jaate sab ke liye acha bol ke gayi. Koi gile shikwe nahi rakhe apne dil mein. Ghar mein genuine bonds banaaye Rahul, Aly and Eijaz ke saath. Although I was a bit unhappy with her last week, no one can take away from her that she was the jaan of the house. She brought in the much needed respite for us viewers in this season. She deserved to stay over the likes of Nikki and Abhinav. You will be missed😭

I so agree with everything you said. 😊❤️

Arshi’s one liners would be missed 

I remember she got evicted pretty early in s11 also, just before finale , same as now 

Episodes after were pretty boring n tasteless

I wish her all the best

Her bond with Rahul amd aly was so pleasing to watch when they were having fun

Even after all those fights , I knew they all feel for each other.. they genuinely felt bad leaving each other

She has a very good ❤️ 

She has always been my favorite ❤️ natural entertainer and hold no grudges. Love you begam dil jeet liya fir se ❤️

Have always loved Awaam ki jaan- Arsh Khan from S11. Loved her this season too. But her downfall came in joining hands with pati-patni duo. How much more fun it would hve been if her and Rakhi had teamed up and made everyone else's jeena haram. 😈

Her eviction this time round was just as heartbreaking as S11 time. She will truly be missed. ❤️

I'd like to play this song for her as this song had become her trademark song since S11. And everytime I listen to it, only Arshi  Begum comes to mind. It's like this song was actually made for her. 😎

https://youtu.be/3kP6G8D8OxE

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Arshi’s one liners would be missed 

I remember she got evicted pretty early in s11 also, just before finale , same as now 

Episodes after were pretty boring n tasteless

Yeah they had to do a second family task and then give Vikas secret tasks to spice things up BB11 became so boring after Arshi’s eviction for sure she is one of the best entertainers in BB ever