To Shivi and Sravz a lot for sure 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
To Shivi and Sravz a lot for sure 😂😂😂
Net thoda slow hai ... but will try copy paste
Moi humesha start karti hu ... iss baar tum start karo
Saal 😳
bahar aane se pehle, moi nail paint karna bhool gayi
last to last week kiya tha 🤔
IDK I don't hate it,but I don't have time for it🤪
Koi Function me jaana ho toh meri sis mujhe previous night me karke deti hai taaki next day me bhul na jaau🤣🤣
Aap purse me rakht ho?!
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Congratulations🥳
Naya CC
I missed Kalash tho🤪
Lovely Thread ShonaDi
Tumhara Naam kya hai,Basanti?!🤣🤣
What's with That Ranbir Kat Dance move thing,I never noticed😲
Shraap mujhe Rish deti hai🤣
Abeeeee 😂😂😂
tune mujhe phirse gasid liya? Kyu be? 🤣
Mere saare KPop walon ko bhi toh me Maal hi bolti hun🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
That emoji she use when someone says bad things about her Baby🤪
So Me and Sravz are mostly receivers🤣
poor you and Vani ... I feel for you 🤭
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Wo jab me Epi nahi dekhti yaa uske Baby ko Gaaliyan deti hu toh wo 🔪 leke aati hai mere liye🤪🤣🤣
Tujhe ab bohoth saare 🔪🔪🔪🔪 zaroorat hai 😂
Woh
It's that Bad
I heard it hurts a lot🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Mere saare KPop walon ko bhi toh me Maal hi bolti hun🤣
Abeeeee 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
That emoji she use when someone says bad things about her Baby🤪
So Me and Sravz are mostly receivers🤣
Ya true! I just said her the same
U and Sravz only mainly receive it 😂😂😂